Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2011, 09:38 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Updated my list.
Spoiler Alert!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

for my updated trade list.

(Added Protectors, Marro Stingers, and Marrden Hounds to haves.)
Old June 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Cosmosis did me good in trade as well. Got me my last missing figure, Agent Skahen! Yay!

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking for Defenders of the Realm, Descent, and Memoir 44 expansions. I have 4-8 of all common squads except Imperium, above and beyond what is in my trade list, so make an offer and I will let you know.

Thanks,
G-O

EDIT: Porkins, I have a bunch of deep (~3.25") Plano cases which are then housed in large Pelican cases lined with foam that make them easy to wheel around for travel. I am running out of room though.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; June 15th, 2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Storage answer
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

How do you store all those commons?
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a custom Tundra set (terrain only). The only customized pieces are the ice tiles (light blue with a white drybrush) and the 1-hex snow tiles (regular 1-hexers painted white - no flocking or anything). Otherwise everything is official pieces (glaciers, etc). I'm asking $75 +shipping. Make me an offer - we'll negotiate!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; June 15th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:42 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

My trade list is in my sig.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:45 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

HAVE
Aubrien Archers
Sacred Band

WANT
Ornak
Heavy Gruts
Armoc Vipers
Tagawa Archers

Gladitrons are gone

<3 Rhogar, Mika, and Sonlen <3
Old June 15th, 2011, 02:06 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

Still looking for a single Official woo with card my list is back on page 825 I am still learning things here on how to put stuff into a message about an old one.
Old June 15th, 2011, 10:44 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Looking for any left over Arkmers/Emiroons/Kyntela Gwyns for a repaint... list in sig.

Last edited by aquamaniac27; June 15th, 2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Stupid Kyntela Gwyn...
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:48 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I have a custom Tundra set (terrain only). The only customized pieces are the ice tiles (light blue with a white drybrush) and the 1-hex snow tiles (regular 1-hexers painted white - no flocking or anything). Otherwise everything is official pieces (glaciers, etc). I'm asking $75 +shipping.
Wow. I recently purchased a complete Tundra set off eBay for less than $75 shipped. I think you might be a bit high on your asking price for an incomplete/partially customed set, but that's just me.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old June 15th, 2011, 04:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I added prices to my list - based somewhere between Auggie's buy prices and going eBay rate. I will sell/pay at listed prices, but will trade 4:3 meaning you get 33% more in scape if you trade from my wants. Whatever doesn't sell by Origins is being sold to Auggie which for most things means it will cost more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade, but I listed prices based on going ebay rate (I am using this $ to buy my wants on eBay).
I am offering 4:3 on listed trade prices; e.g. I will give you $40 worth of scape in my haves if you trade $30 worth of scape on my wants.

Others trade preferred but am selling for best offer starting with a low minimum price based on Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do NOT ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask to pay the less than asking price as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have: (Price is per set or squad/hero, See note above for what BOLD items mean)
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail)
  • Order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • 50¢ - $2 Over 100 C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • $10 Fortress of the Archkyrie * 3
  • $20 Marvel - whole set
  • $8 Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice
  • $40 RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • RotV - extra figs: 50¢ Agent Carr, $1 Grimnak, $2 Krav Maga Agent, $2 Marro Warriors x 3, $2 Mimring x 2, 50¢ Ne-Gok-Sa, 50¢ Sgt. Drake Alexander
  • $30 SotM - whole Set
  • $15 SotM - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice + 1 extra squad Nagrubs (I will not sell common squads separately)
  • $50 Lava set with obsidians NIB
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: $6 Arrow Gruts x 2, $6 Venoc Vipers x 2, $3 Omnicron Snipers x 2, $1 Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, $1 Taelord The Kyrie Warrior, $1 Marcus Decimus Gallus, $1.50 Tornak
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: $15 Knights Of Weston (Painted), $6 Swog Rider x 2, $10 Krug, $5 Sir Denrick, $6 Sir Gilbert custom mod from KoW and printed card
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return: ($10 Heroes of Laur NIB x 2) $2 Brunak x 4, $3 Charos x 3, $2 Deathwalker 8000 x 4, $1.50 Dund x 4, $2 Su-Bak-Nax x 4
  • 3: Jandar's Oath: $10 Alastair MacDirk, $6 Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan, $25 Shaolin Monks (only if I get a Master Woo as one of them I use as a proxy)
  • 4.5: Raknar's Vision: $8 Nilfheim, $4 Jotun (missing card)
  • 5(&10): Thora's Vengeance: $5 Deathreavers x 2, $5 DeathStalkers, $7 Nakita Agents, $4 Spartacus, $4 Crixus, $3 Retairus, $10 Kozuke Samurai x 2, $10 Ninjas Of The Northern Wind
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: $16 Zombies Of Morindan - partial 2/3 squad)
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: $45 Acolarh (w/ Ullar Dice & Bag), $45 Laglor (w/ Lydar Dice & Bag), $35 Sir Gilbert (w/ Jandar Dice & bag)
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland: $15 Soldiers and Wolves NIB & $12 Elves NIB, & extra $7 Wolves of Badru x2, $10 Grok Riders x1 + $1 1 extra fig, $1.50 Kato Katsuro, $1:50 Sir Dupuis, extra $1.50 Ulginesh
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: $3.50 Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: $1.50 Werewolf Lord, $1 Mind Flyer Mastermind
Want: (In order of what I want, price is per squad/hero)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $10 Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $30 Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 7: Fields of Valor: $12 Ashigaru Yari
  • 7: Fields of Valor: $10 Ashigaru Harquebus
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival: $40 Master Win Chiu Woo (or $25 painted monk of exact sculpt)
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $35 Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $35 Zetacron x 1
  • 8.5: Ticalla's Jungle: $25 Fyorlag Spiders
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: $15 Marro Dividers x 1
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $40 Gladiatrons x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $35 Sacred Band x 2
  • C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Low Priority Items (I will only take in trade that includes items above as I can get cheap on auggie's if I want)
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark: $5 Deepwyrm Drow
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark: $1 Tandros Kreel
    • 11: Champions of FR: $1 Estriva
  • Money in Paypal/Google Checkout, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with arcus, quozl, Rich10, scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 5th, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online