Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:49 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Post if you bought Pre-Order (also code for 10% off)

Master, battle box, terrain, one of each, painted. I’m so glad we get painted ‘scape like before. Yes, it’s expensive, but unpainted minis just isn’t Heroscape. It’s going to be tough to buy three of every common squad, like I did with the old stuff. I went all in with the Hasbro campaign, but I am not sad that it failed, as I do like the Renegade offering much better. Even the cards look like classic scape again.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 2nd, 2024, 10:12 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Bought the painted master set and battle box. I have two ticalla sets so unless there’s a substantial difference to these trees, I don’t see a need to get them
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:15 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

1 each on premium master set and battlebox.

Although I have four sets of Ticalla Jungle I ordered one set of the Laur trees because I really like how the plants are more solid, better blocking line of sight.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:28 PM

damocles is surprisingly tart

2 x Master sets and 2 x Battle boxes both unpainted, I looked at the images and wasn't that impressed with the paint jobs, I can do better and save myself $240.00
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:23 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I purchased 1 of Each set Premium Master set and Battle Box.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Got the BB and masterset, painted of course

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:55 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have enough hexes but I want the new walls/minis/trees/wellspring water. If anyone wants to buy extra sets because they need the hexes and split the cost so I can get the rest let me know.
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Preordered all but the jungle. It's expensive, but I'll swipe for a lot if it means bringing and keeping HS back. Now if only I had that capacity back in '06 when this stuff was cheap

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 5th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone is interested, preorders are available on Board Game Bliss, but this would not include Sgt. Drake (at least, it is not automatically added to the cart). Still, $55 CAD ($40 USD) for the Grove at Laur’s Edge.

Edit: Only the standard, unpainted editions.
Old March 6th, 2024, 04:10 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I re-pre-ordered through Hasbro Pulse, since they don't charge until they ship. They don't have the Sgt Drake promo mini, so I will have to get that separately when it becomes available.
Old March 6th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

I'll get my pre-orders in closer to release. I've got around $300 of miniatures to buy over the next few months, don't want to stack it all at the same time.
Old March 7th, 2024, 01:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I bought one painted Master Set, one painted Battle Box, and two jungle sets. Can't wait!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales