Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 6th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Red face A noobs first project (Gladiatron proxy)

Hey. This is my first ever "making custom heroscape stuff" project. I just recently got the Blastrons. I then decided I really needed the gladatrons. But they re like $40.00 a squad. :P So I`m going to try to make a proxy squad. I`ve read some other forums made by people but I want to ty something new. I`m going to try to turn this:

Into this:

I`m going to be using these to help make it look more like a Gladiatron:

(http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStor...sku-down/50201)

(http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStor...k/latest/02202)

(And of course some paint)

I`m using Yodajunkie`s custom Heroscape bases for my proxys. Thanks Quack188! I`m giving you these link so if it turns out well you can make your own Gladiatron proxys. I`ll be posting pics of it finished in a few weeks! Please give feedback and suggestions if you have any. Thanks!

Progress report: They are almost done! I just need to touch up the paint and take some pics.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Last edited by samuelfrost4; October 12th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: A noobs first project (Gladiatron proxy)

The pictures you linked from Cool Stuff Inc. aren't working. Also, I reccomend looking at this thread for custom bases.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

You cant see any of the pics? Or you can you not see the 30MM bases?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I think you'll have a bit of trouble trying to get those squirrels to cooperate. You have to find your pictures somewhere other than CSI or TnT. They don't let you use pics from their sites.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:45 PM

Hey is it working now?

Last edited by samuelfrost4; August 6th, 2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I can see everything fine now. I'm really interested to see what these are going to look like.
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:07 PM

Thanks! Quack my brother is a fan of your repaints and terrain.

Old August 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks cool! cant wait to see them.....

PS.A newb is a new person,A noob is someone who has been around a while but insists on acting like a newb.

~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM

... Really? lol I didn't know that. I`ve been around Heroscape awhile but this is my first custom project. Ok. A NEWB`S first project... lol I didn't know there was a deference. Or is there a word for someone whos been around something awhile but is inexperienced in a certain division is this something?

Last edited by samuelfrost4; August 7th, 2011 at 09:44 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
... Really? lo I didn't know that. I`ve been around Heroscape awhile but this is my first custom project. Ok. A NEWB`S first project... lol I didn't know there was a deference. Or is there a word for someone whos been around something awhile but is inexperienced in a certain division is this something?
Who cares? Does it really matter? I can see the pics now, and I'm excited to see how this turns out.
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Thanks Shockma. Bormier, I didn't even notice it was you when I read your comment lol. :P (Yes I know I spelled it wrong. You can be the green one)

Old August 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
Folk Art Metallic Copper - Walmart : Copper color of Gladitron's Swords/Details but with more metallic (sparkle) look.
Saw this post and thought you might find it useful. If you are planning any similar projects I would recommend reading this thread.

This project looks like it will turn out well. I can't wait for the finished result! By the way, what Heroclix/MK figure is that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards