Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

So, just so everyone knows.....I'm not dead.

As it stands now, I'm about 50/50 in regards to this weekend. It all depends on how I'm feeling (starting with a wicked bad cold ) and how work goes. I received a promotion, so work's been kind of rough lately.

But yeah, don't be surprised if you see me.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old October 10th, 2011, 08:56 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart

Hey guys, you can totally add my cousin to the list, he's gonna play the 5 recommended games with me and we are both gonna try to find something cool to donate to the prize table, we are currently searching for some c3v figures. With mombo, thats makes a total of 37 possible players!!! Yay!!
Old October 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
So, just so everyone knows.....I'm not dead.

As it stands now, I'm about 50/50 in regards to this weekend. It all depends on how I'm feeling (starting with a wicked bad cold ) and how work goes. I received a promotion, so work's been kind of rough lately.

But yeah, don't be surprised if you see me.
Glad to hear from you. Congratulations on the promotion!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:23 PM

My cousin and I just got some c3v, so we are packin 2x Haduc for the prize table! Glad to contribute!
Old October 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Scapemage, if I were to use a flagbearer, could I use normal white dice, and have blanks count as symbols? Thanks!
Old October 11th, 2011, 10:43 AM

Oh, I don't have any spare bases to rebase the Haducs with, but I will totally print out the cards for them. Can hardly wait for this saturday!
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Scapemage, if I were to use a flagbearer, could I use normal white dice, and have blanks count as symbols? Thanks!
I would assume so, but if you can't and it's Ornak you're using, you can use mine if I'm not using him. I'll know sometime tonight..

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Would anyone be able to give me (and my stuff---three maps' worth of terrain, far too many armies, and copious prizes ) a ride into downtown Brattleboro after the event? If you're getting onto I91 then it'll be a total of about a mile out of your way.

Thanks!
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Sure thing! Not a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venair View Post
Oh, I don't have any spare bases to rebase the Haducs with, but I will totally print out the cards for them. Can hardly wait for this saturday!
I'd like to ask that you print the cards on cardstock. Otherwise, thanks for contributing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Would anyone be able to give me (and my stuff---three maps' worth of terrain, far too many armies, and copious prizes ) a ride into downtown Brattleboro after the event? If you're getting onto I91 then it'll be a total of about a mile out of your way.

Thanks!
I'd love to, but I'm not sure if I can seeing as how I'll have a ton of stuff to bring.

ATTENTION!
The prize support is here! Our friends at Boxed Up Fun have donated a Valkrill's Legion pack, and R˙chean has donated a Soulborgs pack, a Fortress of the Archkyrie, a Swarm of the Marro, and a Rise of the Valkyrie! All to be raffled away! Thanks so much!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 11th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, thanks! Just making sure. Those are some nice prizes being donated.
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:11 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

We may have 1 more in our group on Saturday (Anthony's friend Jordan) still waiting for him to confirm.

For the raffle what we have done at past NHSDs is give the extra tickets to those who bring prizes and then throw them all in one hat. Of course back them we did have a lot of prize support from outside the event so everyone usually did receive something but Ollie's way works too. I would suggest though that if you go with the multiple hats that you only put one ticket per person who brings a prize..even if they bring multiple. Just my two cents.
Old October 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Personally, I like Scapemage`s idea the best. I also think that instead of raffling off prizes, just draw names, and let them choose their prize. If that`s what you meant, than sorry for posting. Just seeing what`s happening.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day