Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 11th, 2013, 05:59 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chicagoland June Jubilee

1st. I.S.B.3 6-1 (Cutters x4, Cyprien, Sonya, Hoplitron, Isamu)
2nd. vegietarian18 5-2 (Romans x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin)
3rd. infectedsloth 5-2* (Microcorp Troopers x3, Laglor, Heirloom)
4th. The Bearded One 4-3* (Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Nhah Scirh Cultists x3)

5th. Unseen Shadowz 3-2 (Stingers x4, Raelin, Hydra)
6th. Shedim Kabal 3-2 (Nilfheim, Greenscales x2, Black Wyrmling x3)
7th. heroscaper314 3-2 (Atlaga, Minions x3, Marcu)
8th. greygnarl 2-3 (Tomoe Gozen, Tagawa Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Airborne Elite)
9th. vegie's dad 2-3 (Skull Demon x3, Death Knights x4)
10th. Shedim's noob 1-4 (Stingers x2, Phantom Knights x3, Iron Golem, Otonashi)
11th. Skylord163 1-4 (Agent Carr, Old Drake, Nakita Agents, Airborne Elite)
12th. Ninja Status 1-4 (Havech Eradicators x3, Kaemon Awa, Marro Warriors)
13th. Swanky Samurai 1-4 (Atlaga, Protectors x3, Kyntela Gwyn)

*infectedsloth and the Bearded One diced off for 3rd place.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; July 4th, 2013 at 03:06 AM. Reason: fixed ranks
Old June 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Yeah I did bad, as usual. So when is the next tourney? Wasn't veggie going to host one at the start of july?
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fixed rankings. I was actually 2-3.

We said the next tourney would be the week before GenCon, but do we want to do GenCon warmup or something more interesting?

Old July 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with GenCon practice, and it'd be really cool if we didn't post the results until a week after so we could all actually bring the armies we plan to bring.

We could do a different format too. My dad STILL wants to see a MOP tournament sometime.
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:00 PM

I wouldn't be that concerned about having your army choice leaked. Unless you think you've come up with "the strongest build in the format" which isn't even possible in RtW.

I'm thinking we can do a non-GenCon tourney, but try to make it quick so we can get GenCon practice in too.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I wouldn't be that concerned about having your army choice leaked. Unless you think you've come up with "the strongest build in the format" which isn't even possible in RtW.

I'm thinking we can do a non-GenCon tourney, but try to make it quick so we can get GenCon practice in too.
Well, I mean, I don't want anyone looking through the army list and then testing against the army that I'm 100% playing, since I'm sure that by the week before GenCon I'll have chosen. It can't hurt anything to hide results for a week.

I'm fine with the second option as well.
Old July 6th, 2013, 09:38 PM

Nex tourney thread is up.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48895

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events