Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
The Wilds of Valhalla - Rexburg, ID

It's tournament time again, and it's been a while since we've had one locally here in Rexburg...so hold your hats on tight because this tournament is gunna take you for a ride! We're inviting all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem.

The Format: HEROSCAPE HORDES
450 point armies; NO figure limit (still 24-hex startzones but no limit on # of figures in the army...extra hexes will be provided...b/c keep in mind...this format is HORDES); 50min game clock; 4 rounds with the top 2 players moving on to a Championship round game.

House Rules Apply:
NOMarvel
C3V and HOSS allowed.

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday February 11th, 2017 @3:00pm
Setup/check-in @12:30

Where:
Gamepulse
52 E Main St
Rexburg, ID 83440

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: PEPPERIDGE FARMS GOODIES (donated by TREX)
Parking: Plenty of street parking.

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own…contact me and we will provide you will an army and materials.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps

Attendees
1. Sir Heroscape
2. Tiranx
3. El Donas
4. Eric S.
5. Hamadraith
6. Brannen
7. TREX
8. Mandy
9. Ivan
10. Grant
11. Nathan
12. Kristen
13. dreamscaper
14. Thaxton
15. Andrew
16. podunksarmy

Maybes
2. William
3. Lady Heroscape
6. Jlightnin
7. SUPERTREX
8. Trex Nephews X2
9. Amber

Total = 16

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit) ~everyone
2. Something cool ~from Sir Heroscape
3. Shadow's Over Innistrad ~Tiranx/Sir Heroscape
4. Skull Bandit Dice Tower Prize ~TREX
5. HoSS Prize ~TREX

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; February 8th, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Wilds of Valhalla - Rexburg, ID

Put me down. Id really like to make this one. Ill see if i can bring out my brothers this go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:56 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@TREX , @Tiranx any other +1's yet?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I havent had a chance to ask my brothers yet. I will probably come up to ID falls for that weekend though.

Old January 19th, 2017, 10:14 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mandy and Ivan are both coming. So, +2 for me as of now.

Also, just confirmed that Grant will be there as well.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 19th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:10 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Boy this format is tricky can't stop thinking about armies.

Stinger X5
Torin
Eldgrim

Provides strong range with a Torin pod for protection while you engage with longer range. All the while Eldgrim grabs important glyphs.

450 pts/18 spaces

Greenscales X4
Braxas

Lots of Geenscales for muscle and Braxas seems like the perfect counter for this meta game.

450 pts/10 spaces

Blade Gruts X4
Ornak
Nerak
Orthkurik

I'm assuming there will lots of different terrain types due to the theme of the maps, so Nerak and Orthkurik should have a better chance of pulling off their terrain powers while providing strong options for Ornak's Red Flag Fury.

450 points/21 spaces

Deathreavers X4
Horned Skull Brutes X3
Urk/Skull Demon

Totally abusing the no starting zone limit while give the HSBs a great switheroo option with rats. Urk just passed and is perfect for the points.

450 pts/ 26 spaces!

Venoc Vipers X8
Venoc Warlord
Isamu

Who cares about defense when you have these kind of numbers! If a Frenzy goes off, it could be epic.

450 pts/26 spaces

...or since it went so well last tournament

Rancor X2
Siiv

Rancors are literally a one card army. If your d20 is nice to you like mine is always to me, you could eat through the hordes, heal, and demolish.

450 points/ 5 spaces (I double dog dare someone to bring this! You can borrow my rancors. I have two.)

Now you guys just have to wonder how many squads I really have and what I can bring. I am definitely leaning towards one of these armies.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 21st, 2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM
"like" happy

Tatooine Hoss Army
Jawas X8 280
Jabba the Hutt 140
Greedo 30
450pts/34 spaces

Or a Deathwalker 8000 to kill all those vipers or X11 Rats and Isamu!

Old January 21st, 2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Tatooine Hoss Army
Jawas X8 280
Jabba the Hutt 140
Greedo 30
450pts/34 spaces

Or a Deathwalker 8000 to kill all those vipers or X11 Rats and Isamu!
Well, the new meta game is Jawas. Freshen up on your HoSS characters, guys.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 03:36 PM

shoot dang...that's intense stuff @Tiranx . All good armies. I'm scared of Jawas!

btw...OP updated with attendees...we're at 10 it's looking good.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:19 AM

ADDED attendees to the OP as well as maybes. We should have a pretty good group!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:22 PM

Any chance the start time could get bumped back to 3:00? I can't get off work and won't get down from Island Park in time to make the tournament.

If anyone comes from Utah and doesn't want to head back that night because it's too late, they can crash at my place I have a huge basement and spare bedroom a group could stay in.
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Any chance the start time could get bumped back to 3:00? I can't get off work and won't get down from Island Park in time to make the tournament.

If anyone comes from Utah and doesn't want to head back that night because it's too late, they can crash at my place I have a huge basement and spare bedroom a group could stay in.
That's right...I totally forgot about that...yeah, I'll change it. We can't have our celebrity and birthday man not show for the tourney!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events