Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 25th, 2014, 02:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'd much rather have Hawthorne than AEx3 against WoA or rats.
I see WoA, but rats? How'd you keep Hawthorne up with your main army without losing precious attacking turns?
By moving him up first?

More to the point, what was I going to do with the Air Elementals?
Old July 25th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of the Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
I'd much rather have Hawthorne than AEx3 against WoA or rats.
I see WoA, but rats? How'd you keep Hawthorne up with your main army without losing precious attacking turns?
By moving him up first?

More to the point, what was I going to do with the Air Elementals?
In that matchup probably nothing. But in other mostly melee ones, the AE can buy you extra time to set up and are capable of assassinating Raelin. And I just don't see how Hawthorne wouldn't get torn apart by whatever the Rats are guarding. He's got no range, he can't stay back and pester them he has to get up in their faces. He's reslient, but I just don't see him taking out enough rats before he falls to range.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs