Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post

Also, as for the other picture I showed; that was almost 6 tackle boxes full (one still had a hand full of figures in it.) What I still had to go through was another 5 tackle boxes, and 8 12x6in plastic storage bins. There's also a jumbo ziploc bag with all the flagbearers and some other assorted figures. There's also a big box full of Mimrings, Marro Hives, and other giant masterset pieces.

And this hasn't touched on the terrain, either.
IF you feel like it is more than you need (I am guilty of hording myself), I am sure we all would be more than willing to help you with finding new homes for the "excess".

I personally am only interested in marro dividers and Agent Skahen to finish my collection.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales