Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 1st, 2011, 11:01 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Glad to see several people accepting these nominations. Hopefully everyone on the list does, since, well, it's live now.

Go vote now! Who will be the first Guest C3V Member? Only you can decide!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:16 PM

dafe31 is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Well, with one wave (just about) under our belt, we're ready to throw open the doors of the Sanctum and let havoc run!

Okay, not really, but we are ready to start the process for the Public Access Program for C3V. (Details in the OP, here.)

The list below is a work-in-progress (and in no particular order--consider it random). Others may still be nominated. More importantly, some of these individuals may not be available to join the C3V in a temporary position.

Please, spread the word to those on here, if you know them.

And if you are on the list and not available to do a 2-month stint in the C3V Sanctum, please let us know, so we can remove your name from the list (and the voting).

Public Access Nominees:

1. TnT2
2. Tmac2200
3. dalu
4. personwholives
5. dafe31
6. Clancampbell
7. ollie
8. Filthy the Clown
9. Lefton4ya

A new poll will be made at the beginning of October and will be open for 48 hours. I'll try to remember to link that poll to this thread, so that if you have subscribed to this thread, you'll get a ping to remind you to come vote.

Here are the program guidelines, for those not wanting to dig deeper:

Spoiler Alert!

Well, as has been said before, it's an honor just to be nominated. I've never done any customs myself, but once I saw this project, I knew that I needed to get involved. Having followed the C3G project and the work that those guys did, I understood the attention to detail that this project would have and I was excited to see what could be created. I was (and continue to be) very interested in filling in the units that we've all been anticipating, such as Haduc and the M-43's, and possibly down the road, the Dreadguls, the Nhah Scirh and the Kyrie of the Moon Tribe. I look forward to continuing my involvement with the C3V project and keeping the game alive.

DAFE31
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Time for our next run of nominations for the Public Access Program:

1. TnT2
2. Tmac2200
3. personwholives
4. dafe31
5. Lefton4ya
6. tcglkn
7. Typhon2222
8. MegaSilver
9. Ollie
10. Filthy

If you are on this list and cannot accept this nomination, please let us know. We will post the poll tomorrow.

Thank you to all of you who make the C3V work so well. We are especially grateful to all of our public playtesters.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; November 30th, 2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: oops...
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure who tcqlkn is but tcglkn will accept his nomination.
Old November 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the Nom Nom
Old November 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the nomination!
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:46 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't be more honored.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:55 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

As others have already said, tis an honor to be nominated.

Now begins the campaigning.

I promise a balanced design process that includes heroes and squads.

(and mud-slinging too...)

We all know my esteemed opponents only want more rats with Raelin-like powers. If they even have a plan. Is that what you want?

Wait, that might be a cool idea - Railin-rats. Hmmmmmm

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:22 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I've been playing since the game's inception and I have many ideas for units in addition to having read every entry in Thorum's Journal and most if not all of the bios. I'm passionate about this game and theme is my middle name. (Ok that was lame)(that one was unintentional), but I care about this game endlessly and I will do all in my power to keep to the core of what Heroscape is and should be.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds like fun! Many thanks for another nomination.
Cheers,
Filthy
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm in again too. Thanks for the nomination!
Old December 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Ooooooh, a peek behind the curtain! 'Tis an honor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs