Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 23rd, 2010, 05:27 PM

Buck Woo who?
Buck's Customs

I use Mooseman's Card Set. I use my own pics. I eyeball all my cards in GIMP. Feel free to use any original content (Is there such thing as original content?). Please provide feedback.

Frost Blade was the first custom I designed. I designed him for my five year old son (he doesn't care much about game balance). The design really is his; I just translated it onto a card for him. Frost Blade went through a few changes because my son had a lot of ideas and has the attention span of a... well, a five year old, so you will not get to see "Shooting Smoke Sword Special Attack" or any of the other goodies that were deleted.

I liked the picture of Siege I used on the Frost Blade card so I made another card with it. I don't use this card because I use the original Siege, but I think it is a fun card so I included it. He is informally know as "Iron Man".

Dund was one of the initial reasons I started dabbling with customs. We never played with him and I didn't like a figure just sitting around getting no play. Thus Den-Xa-Ga was created. She is informally known as "my b*tch".

I sent the Marro Hive to MTV's "Pimp My Hive"; the Hive was begging to be tricked out. I know some frown upon using the backside to expand characters, but if there is one character who could use some expanding it was a Huge 17 Hive at the center of the Great Marro Swarm.

Warrok
Recommended Point Value: 150
Figurine Type: D&D Mini
Figurine Name: Hobgoblin Warcaster
Character Bio:

Zahara
Recommended Point Value: 120
Figurine Name: Drow Assassin
Character Bio:

Lolth's Sting
Recommended Point Value: 25
Figurine Name: Lolth's Sting
Character Bio:

Lolth's Venom
Recommended Point Value:
Figurine Name: Drow Blademaster
Character Bio:

Orc Slayer
Recommended Point Value: 40
Figurine Type:
Figurine Name:
Character Bio: Born with the collective memory of an ancient blood feud, awakened by the early loss of one's parents, the orphaned young dwarf's anger and pain are refined for one sole purpose--vengeance. Whether roaming the hills alone or banding together in great armies, the Orc Slayer is known to and strikes fear into the inner most core of every goblin.

Bucky and Balin
Recommended Point Value:
Figurine Type: D&D minis
Figurine Name: Hill Dwarf, Dwarf Axe Fighter
Character Bio:

Dwarf Caver
Recommended Point Value: 25
Figurine Type: D&D mini
Figurine Name: Dwarf Caver
Character Bio: The great dwarven fortresses, built as strong and beautiful as the mountains they are carved from, are only possible because one breed of dwarf--the Dwarf Caver. Only the strongest and smartest of young dwarves are selected to be trained in the ancient arts of mining and engineering. Pic Axes in hand, the Dwarf Caver is as valuable on the battlefield as he is in the mine.

Last edited by Buck; February 12th, 2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old December 26th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Buck's Customs

MSE now uses Mooseman's Blanks.
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:00 AM

Buck Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
MSE now uses Mooseman's Blanks.
Let the games begin. Whahahahahahahaha
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:28 AM

Buck Woo who?

___

Last edited by Buck; February 4th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:46 AM

Buck Woo who?

In the oven:

Lolth's Sting

A couple common Drow Squads

A pimped out Hive remodel

Shardmind

Water Archon

Stone Giant

and more...
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I think you may be posting the images wrong.

To get the URL, you have to right-click on the image and go to properties. You should get something like: http://www.heroscapers.com/community..._original.jpeg

Then you put it in [IMG] brackets, so it looks like: [*IMG]http://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/files/1/2/9/7/8/warrok_original.jpeg[*/IMG]

Except remove the stars. Then you should get:

works as well, but the pics tend to be a little smaller/sometimes don't work.
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:24 AM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Or, if in Google Chrome like me, right click the image and click 'Copy image URL'

Great stuff anyways, I checked it out in the gallery.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:38 AM

Buck Woo who?

Thanks for the tips guys.
Old March 7th, 2011, 06:35 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I liked seeing the Marro Hive get some attention/alteration, both in number of lives and in the range of powers (and not just scenario specific). I don't mind the idea of using the back/secondary card in this case because it really represents something very unique.

I would toughen the Hive up though with some type of defense. The whole structure of the Hive looks difficult to break apart--it doesn't seem like it should just pop apart so either an actual defense stat or, maybe better, something like a Destructible Object that has x number of automatic shields.

That would also keep someone like Major Q9 from just sitting back and blasting it apart in a couple turns.

I've always felt that the Hive should have some special synergy with a selected Hive Lord as well--something that would allow it to bring its greatest champion into play against whatever is hurting it. But, that may just be my own preference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards