View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contest Thread - NEW CONTEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I'm really excited to see what people come up with for this contest!

I've been thinking about some things that I heard following our last contest. A couple of people expressed to me that it can be difficult to get feedback on a map that's being prepared. We try to make an extra effort to give feedback as maps crop up, but naturally it's hard to get them all. That said, I fully support people workshopping their maps before submitting them and want to encourage it, so I thought I'd make this offer: if you want me to take a look at your map and give you some early feedback on it before you submit it officially, go ahead and post your map in your own map thread (not this one because we don't want too many conversations going on at once) and mention me ( @BiggaBullfrog , for those who may be new). I'll make an extra effort to go through my mentions every couple days and make sure I hit every single request for feedback. I can't make that promise on behalf of the other judges since I don't know their schedules, but I'm sure that they will be trying to give as much feedback as possible too.

Good luck all! We're looking forward to your maps!
I'm also always happy to provide my feedback on maps. Make sure to mention me too!