View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2009, 07:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Contest is now running!

Hello all, the contest I was running has now ended, all that's left to do is paint Firemaster's figure and ship it to him.

Which means I can get back to posting my mods, huzzah!

Today's figure is the Trigrub, a twisted Nagrub conglomeration made by Dr. Phill to serve as a watch dog.

Made from: 3 Nagrubs, bone from a Zombie of Morindan, Epoxy drool, and Fix-It Sculpt.

In other news, I'm going to try to start updating on a semi-regular basis again. I think I'll stick to one figure per update, except on special occasions, it's so much easier to update the thread that way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store