View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2021, 04:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Because (a single member of) the public demanded it:

NAME = ARMLESS TIGER MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HERTZ (I've seen both Eric and Gustav listed as first names online, but couldn't find a primary source using either)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SABOTEUR
PERSONALITY = OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = VERY FEW

LEAPING KICK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from the base of Armless Tiger Man. Before attacking, place Armless Tiger Man adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed by this special attack, immediately place Armless Tiger Man on a space that was occupied by the chosen figure. When Armless Tiger Man is moved by this special attack, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

MACHINE HATRED 1
When attacking a figure that is a Destructible Object, Android, or Cybertronian, add 1 to Armless Tiger Man's attack.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store