View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2015, 04:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 9-23!

Thanks all

Anyway, time for today's new general (using 'general' in the loosest sense possible): Yrsa. Yrsa is all about freedom, but not freedom in the 'Captain America' way, freedom in the 'completely unbound by rules, laws, or morals' way. She believes everyone should be free to do anything they want at anytime, no matter how dangerous, destructive, or horrible. As such, she summons 'misunderstood artists' (serial killers), 'oppressed political groups' (anarchists), and the like. Basically, she's less a commander of an army and more of a host for a crazy sadomasochistic rave. Needless to say, none of the other generals are too happy when Yrsa decides to invite herself and her pals over for a 'party'.

Her symbol:

It's a funky face!

Her first figure: Bonk. Bonk is a stitched-together undead monstrosity from Arcana (the 'steampunk' world the Rüstungeist is from), but even more terrifying, he is also a clown. A clown/roustabout in the Cirque du carnage, Arcana's premier traveling performance group/band of crazed psychos! Thanks to Yrsa, the Cirque is on an extended Vahalla tour, free to give their audience no end of entertainment and/or stab wounds. For Bonk's part, he just really enjoys smashing things. Tent poles, pies, people.. Bonk is equal opportunity smasher of things.

Made from: A Reaper Bones figure (flesh golem I think), hand from a Confrontation wolf guy, plastic rod and parts from a supergule carrying tube for the hammer, and Fix-It Sculpt.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store