View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2014, 02:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 12-12!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Is this a common hero? I feel that somehow he should counter Q9. Since he is obviously from Utgar, he could have a power that makes all soulborgs from other generals have only 1 life when he attacks them. The wording would be extremely tricky and there has to be a game breaker in that power.

EDIT: Additonal Attack dice against other general's Soulborgs could be more practical. That could also be thematic, as he studies weak points on enemy Soulborgs from afar.

2nd EDIT: His self-destruct could instantly destroy any adjacent Soulborgs. Rendering the Vydar's Soulborgs' multi lives useless.
It's a common hero, I uploaded his card awhile back but I forgot to post it in my card thread. Mine doesn't counter other Soulborgs, I don't do hard species specific counters like that, I don't think it's good game design. The Replusors are one of the biggest mistakes in the game IMOO.

Anyway, Today's figures: The R-Virus Shamblers! There just some modern virus zombies types, I couldn't let the Zombies of Morindan have all the fun.

Made from: some horrorclix zombies for most of them, I didn't do any real modding to them except adding the bits sticking out of them (IV tube, tennis racket, high-heeled shoe). The 'keep calm' guy is made from two non-zombie horrorclix guys, his body originally had a bug head and arm, so I switched them with ones from this straitjacket guy. Everyone is totally repainted.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store