View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2014, 10:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 6-02!

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
That new Agent Carr is amazing!

Really impressive work on the rifle of the Elite Omnicron. Do I see little hexagons drawn on the Omnicrons' chest plates? I guess that's the sonar deflecting armor. Cool!
Yeah, there are hexagon patterns all over both of them. Basically, the (totally not scientifically sound) idea is that the armor detects things like radar and such and generates the patterns to diffract the sensor beams and throw off the reading.

Anyway, new figure: Asisay, warlord of Ashra! Basically the idea is she's the founder of the Warriors of Ashra; inspired to form the group after losing her arm thanks to a certain elf's betrayal.

Made from: Jordawn lower body, Nakita upper body, Warrior of Ashra feather cape bits, antler shoulder pads from Morsbane, sword from a Mage Knight golem, and Fix-It Sculpt.

Also, I've got a pic of some works and progress today. If anyone has an opinion on which I should finish next, feel free to cast a 'vote'!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store