View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 03:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 01-07!

Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Herok's low life to cost ratio might be a problem, but what a fun combination of powers. In games where you can get him into position, he could easily kill his points, but a map with difficult elevation could see him easily killed before earning a return.
Thanks for the feedback I've done some play testing with Herok and I've decided to bump his life up to 5, that way he can at least be a decent tank on maps where he can't do much charging.

Anyway, Today’s figure: Oberex the Spirit King! He's King... of the spirits, hence the title. He's an equal opportunity ruler though and will gladly issue orders to just about anyone, and he's just so darn majestic that even his enemies can't help but obey him on occasion.

Made from: A Dreamblade figure, "Faceless King" I think. I didn't do anything to him except repaint him. Originally he was almost totally translucent grey. The paint job is pretty basic, but anymore colors or washes would have taken away from the translucency. In person the paint job is a lot more interesting, the colors shift and fade depending on where you are compared to the figure, but that's hard to show in photos.

Also, I carded him:

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store