Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 27th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Cupid's Customs - Hanako, a Shiori remake.

Dr. Brauw, not sure why I made this. I think the biggest reason is the fact that I got side-tracked by all of the cool Horrorclix minis,

Urtengar, one of the 5 Aupua Totems.

Bio on page 10.

This is one of my many custom sculpts that I no longer own, not sure who owns it, but it's out there,

\/ Yes, my only real Equipment card, I tried, but I still made it a figure,

\/ These are the SAMU (Self Automated Mech Units). Yeah, they're Einer, got a problem with it?!

\/ This is my very second custom ever, it is a partner custom to Mim-Rah, who's card I can't find,

Krug the Undead

AND

There's still a little paint work to be done here and there but all in all he's done.

I'm also going to set up a card

120 points

4 life
6 move
1 range
5 attack
3 defense

Double Attack

Smell of Blood
Each time Krug the Undead Inflicts a wound add one blood marker to this card, max of 3. For every Blood Marker on this card add +1 to Krug the Undead's Attack.

I'll paint up 3 wound markers in red to use as the Blood markers.

Devourer Bonding
Before taking a turn with Krug the Undead you may first take a turn with any squad of devourers you control.

I say Devourers because I assume the zombies will be devourers, If not he still has bonding with the Anubian Wolves, so no down side,

Let me know what you think,

Sobe-Khai
Figures from www.crocodilegames.com

Solid Snake
Figure from Horror Clix

Tweak, Twitch and Need'rt

These are 3 custom figures I'm working on and well have been working on for a little while now. None of them have been playtested but that is still in the works. (with help from Sydcomeback and Annerios)

The planned figure for these guys is Schmidt (modded of course) from Navia Dratp. Any feedback or info would be greatly appreciated,

Tweak

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Morph Weapon
Special Attack

After moving and before attacking, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tweak. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, Tweak may attack with the chosen figure's Special Attack this turn.

Disengage
Tweak is never attacked when leaving
an engagement.

Twitch

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Cannonball Blow
Special Attack

Range 8 attack 3.
Rather than moving and attacking,
you may choose an enemy figure up
to 8 spaces away in a straight line
from Twitch, there may be no
elevation changes. Twitch is
placed at the end of this straight line
in the hex adjacent to the enemy figure.

Disengage
Twitch is never attacked when leaving
an engagement.

Need'rt

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

T.N.T. Bonding

Before taking a turn with Need'rt, you may
first take a turn with a Twitch or Tweak
you control.

T.N.T. Wave
Special Attack

Range special, Attack 3. T.N.T. Wave Special Attack may only be used if Tweak,Twitch, and Need'rt are within 4 clear sight spaces of each other. All opponents' figures within 2 clear sight spaces of either Tweak, Twitch, or Need'rt are affected by the T.N.T. Wave Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense separately.

Disengage
Need'rt is never attacked when leaving
an engagement.

These are soon to hit card form and I wanted to get some thoughts before I set them up.

Also the Samu (mech walkers) and a memorial unit (Euryon's Card and Abilities) will all be coming soon.

Better photos to be added when I get a better camera,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Last edited by CupidsArt; June 19th, 2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:49 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
UUUUMMMMMM.......very cool card nicely done Cupid, I have no suggestions to make. they are priced right, fun, and friggin interesting as all heck. Do you have figs for them. I like em alot.
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:26 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Goodness those figs are gorgeous. Must be fancy hand-painted ones eh?

And I agree, good unit.
Old June 27th, 2006, 11:13 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Nice crocodiles-khai's! I especially like the cannabalistic ability which actually gives them an advantage over other Sobe-Khai: pretty unique.

What figures did you use for them?

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old June 27th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Very nice unit, CA. I think the figures do it for me more than the abilities, though. Not to knock the card itself, the unit is great in and of itself, but those figures are gorgeous. They are just so... cartoony clean, best way I can describe it.

Are those new Kroxigors? Or some other model line? They are damn good looking figures none-the-less, and your paint job is beyond superb.

One suggestion: not that it really matters, as I doubt I'll see many other XXX-khais on the battle field, but mayhap Cannabalistic should include all Croc-Khai, and not just Kobe-Khai.

Also a nitpick... the text on Slither is not as bold (or a different size entirely) than the other 2 abilities.

Awsome unit though. I just can't get over how cleanly painted those minis are.

smallboxgames.com
Old June 28th, 2006, 09:33 AM

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Thanks Guys,

The Sobe-Khai units are not my paint job I'm sorry to say. I took the pics from Crocodile games. They have a great deal of nice figures for their Ægyptus series with more to come.

My biggest concern are the TNT Bros., what you guys like and what you don't like.

Old June 28th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Thanks Guys,

My biggest concern are the TNT Bros., what you guys like and what you don't like.
They seem a little weak stat-wise. They have some pretty cool special attacks but I think they will likely be killed before given the opportunity to do anything cool with them. Also, I am not sure I understand the Need'rt special attack...
Old June 28th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Sobe-Khai is a nice card and looks very balanced. Here are some alternate figures that could be used for them (I love the minis you chose but I don't like using metal minis for HS if possible):

Lizardman (MK Dungeon Set #s 13, 14, 15 )

Scale Servant (MK Dragons Gate Set #s 40, 41, 42 )*

Fire Salamander (MK Pyramid Set #s 13, 14 ,15 )

*Personal favorite and will probably use these figures.

I like Tweak,Twitch and T.N.T. and really want to see the figures you chose for them. I agree with NS that they are a little weak in stats though (unless your point values reflect that too.) I love their abilities escpecially Cannonball Blow...very cool!

Nice job, CA.

Newb.
Old June 28th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Even if their cost reflects their current stats, I'd still like to seem them a little stronger, a little bit more staying power. You have some pretty good abilities and bonding but they will be dead before you can do anything with them.
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Thanks Guys,

They seem a little weak stat-wise. They have some pretty cool special attacks but I think they will likely be killed before given the opportunity to do anything cool with them. Also, I am not sure I understand the Need'rt special attack...
Yeah I know that they come across a little weak, but I was trying to avoid the "overpowered" thing. I'm looking at point costs being around 70-100 points.

My very first ability for Need'rt was this:

Power Shock

All figures excluding Tweak, Twitch and Need'rt within 6 clears sight spaces of Need'rt are effected by Power Shock. Roll a d20 for all effected figures, on a roll of 1-10 nothing happens, on a roll of 11-19 all effected figures may not move or attack for the rest of the round, on a roll of 20 add one wound to all effected figures.

The bonding was also changed on all TNT Bros, the first bonding allowed you to move all 3 in the same turn.

Morph weapon used to reflect the ATTACK of the enemy figure.

Each will be on a different army card as well, Tweak on Ullar, Twitch Jandar and Need'rt on Vydar. (that may change of course to them all being Vydar)

As for Need'rt:

T.N.T. Wave
Special Attack

Range 2 , attack 3. While Tweak, Twitch
and Need'rt are within 4 clear sight
spaces of one another all enemy figures
within 2 clear sight spaces of Tweak, Twitch
and Need'rt must roll defense against 3 attack.

This attack was meant to coax people into using all three units at the same time and this ability may change, I have a real tough time with wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
I love their abilities escpecially Cannonball Blow...very cool!

Nice job, CA.

Newb.
This was a mod from one of Sydcomeback's Jousting Knight'd attacks (of course he already knows about this)

Thanks for the comments guys

Old June 28th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Yeah I know that they come across a little weak, but I was trying to avoid the "overpowered" thing. I'm looking at point costs being around 70-100 points.
70-100 points total or 70-100 points each?

I think in avoiding overpowered-ness you made them too weak.
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
70-100 points total or 70-100 points each?

I think in avoiding overpowered-ness you made them too weak.
70-100 each.

I've also thrown around the idea of giving them all the same stats

5 Life

5 Move

1 Range

4 Attack

4 Defense

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards