Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gencon News HouseMouseGames and VixenTor Sponsoring!!

Just wanted to inform everybody that Hasbro will be providing all of the materials necessary for running our Gencon tourneys. This includes full prize support s well as the sets needed to build our tourney maps!!! This is outstanding and very generous on their part. WooHoo!!

Just also wanted everyone to know that HouseMouseGames and VixenTor are helping cover some of the expenses for prizes and swag. This is simply amazing and means that we won't need to dip into our pockets as much as was anticipated. THANK YOU Sandra and Imax!!!!!!!!

The other news is that there WILL be a Gencon exclusive this year!!! Yay!!

But that's not all!!!!! Every participant of every event will receive a Gencon exclusive figure!! That's right!! If you sign up for five events then barring some unforseen shortage, you should walk away with 5 exclusive figures!!

Thank You Hasbro!!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:12 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Simply awesome. I'm going to have to start forgiving them for the Marvel delays.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Woohoo!!!!
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
They are still giving them away at their booth right?
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Yay! So, anyone willing to give me one of their exclusives?

Hey, it's going to dive into begging before long, I want a piece of the pie first.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:19 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Oh My!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Yay! So, anyone willing to give me one of their exclusives?
If you can make the Clubhouse work I'll give you one.
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Someone pick me up one, please please please please!! I'll pay!!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Very cool of Hasbro to do that.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:25 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

of course, i can't go this year. :'(
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

The first post of this thread needs a link to the "Official Grovel for a Gen Con 2007 Exclusive" thread.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
The first post of this thread needs a link to the "Official Grovel for a Gen Con 2007 Exclusive" thread.

I'm joining in the begging. With this I think these new contests should have more than one grand prize. If not, I'll promise to be your best friend forever if you get me one

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events