Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 2nd, 2007, 03:58 PM

hero79 has disabled reputation
Capture the Flag!

I don't know if anyone came up with this already,but i'll post this anyway.Find something to use as a flag,every figure has one life,and when a figure dies its reborn back to it's own flag one turn afterwards.The object is to get the flag by being adjacent to the flag then coming back to your flag.Tell me what ya think!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 04:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Capture the Flag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero79
I don't know if anyone came up with this already,but i'll post this anyway.Find something to use as a flag,every figure has one life,and when a figure dies its reborn back to it's own flag one turn afterwards.The object is to get the flag by being adjacent to the flag then coming back to your flag.Tell me what ya think!
I think you should read more before you post.

Yew, Capture the Flag rules and scenarios have been discussed in depth. You can see the link in my signature for help in searching the forums.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:41 AM

miniandmee7 Woo who?
I'm a big fan of CTF. Putting that into Heroscape would open up new scenarios and tracks.

Very good idea!

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions