Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 27th, 2007, 09:45 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Marvel Legends on its way to HOUSE MOUSE

At last our long, dry spell is coming to an end. So REJOICE!!!

Hasbro notified me today that our Marvel shipment is currently being packed and will ship quickly. (Translated: It should arrive at our doors next week).

There's still time to place your pre-release orders.

Please remember that if you combined orders with other new release items, nothing will ship until everything is in stock. (Sorry, but the cost of shipping is just too high to split the orders.)
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
And there was MUCH REJOICING!!! :banana:
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
And the cries of Hallelujah echo through the forums!

We've hit our first pitch! First Marvelscape, and before long it'll be Wave 7, then SotM! The flood's a comin'!
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:54 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Woohoo!!!!
Old June 27th, 2007, 10:04 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sweet

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:08 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

And I finally have an address to have it shipped to! Expect my order shortly!
Old June 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM

SSJ3Godzilla has disabled reputation
Seriously?...

Is it finally shipping?...

This is awesome!

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

- Sig returned for certain members to take to heart.

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:25 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ3Godzilla
Seriously?...

This is awesome!
Would I kid you?

Seriously, yes, it is shipping. I'll have my tracking number next Monday so I should be able to arrange delivery to HOUSE MOUSE by next Friday (if not earlier).
Old June 27th, 2007, 10:30 AM

SSJ3Godzilla has disabled reputation
Thanks!

I'll be sure to place an order...

just as soon as I get wave 6 and more money...

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

- Sig returned for certain members to take to heart.

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Seriously?...

This is awesome!
Would I kid you?

Seriously, yes, it is shipping. I'll have my tracking number next Monday so I should be able to arrange delivery to HOUSE MOUSE by next Friday (if not earlier).
To HouseMouse, or From House Mouse by Next Friday?

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old June 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Seriously?...

This is awesome!
Would I kid you?

To HouseMouse, or From House Mouse by Next Friday?
Could be both "to" and "from". If the order arrives by Thursday, all pre-release orders will ship on Friday. I do a VERY quick turn-around.
Old June 27th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks for the update!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales