Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 15th, 2007, 01:15 AM

kurisenshi has disabled reputation
Kurisenshi's Customs! 3/5/08 Update: Ryu from SF!

WHEW! After delaying forever I have regained interest in making customs. Part of the problem was that I knew I had to tweak everything I had already made, & it was difficult for me to get motivated to change them since I worked so hard on them before. But, here are the 5 I had orginally finished, now updated & hopefully more balanced & better altogether. Please forgive my non-official looking cards. I used measly MS Paint in Windows ME to make them all, but I like their look. Also, some of them are 2-sided so as to fit all of their powers on the card.

1. GODZILLA:

OK, the idea for this guy is that he should be played in a team battle, as in 3 vs. 1. The fact that he only takes 1 turn every round means that his opponents, each with a 500-point army, get to take 9 turns total compared to Godzilla's 1. Sure, he can kill anything, but he's not indestructible by any means. Also, he should be played on a map filled with obstacles so he can crush stuff & so his enemies can hide better.

2. Goku

3. Irdimor

4. Zorgon

5. Combarabbitants

6. Batgirl [Cassandra Cain version]

7. Lady Shiva

8. Ryu

Yay! I'm finally able to make new ones (like Batgirl)! More to come & as always comments & criticisms are definitely welcome!

Last edited by kurisenshi; June 18th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old March 15th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome (back) to the boards, kurisenshi!

On behalf of our big stompy monster cheering and animal servicing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new(ish) member, you can begin your journey on the path to the support, cheers and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

I'll comment on both Godzilla and Irdimor.

Godzilla: Both too powerful and too weak at the same time. The big lizard has no answer for swarms of Shades and will fall to 500 points worth pretty much every time. On the other hand, any typical army should get crushed. Nifty concept, just not sure how to fix the execution.

And Irdimor. Here's my army:

Irdimor 125
Q9 180
Raelin 80
Laglor 110

Once Q9 has a +2 range for his normal attack and what amounts to 8 Life with 9 Defense I can't think of an army that can beat him. What if you dropped the defense to around four? The concept is good though - I like the idea of a fig that can protect others using their own life.

~Aldin, stompily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 15th, 2007, 01:09 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Re: Kurisenshi's Custom Units!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurisenshi

Holy ****

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Can you say Indistructible(sp?)!!!!
Old March 16th, 2007, 01:45 AM

Upcoming Customs

Thanks for the tips & welcome, guys. So I was thinking of reducing Godzilla's movement to something like 5 or 6 (he moves slow in the movies, anyway) & also making it to if he's engaged, he can't perform his atomic blast special. Sure, 25 attack dice will wipe out a single fig, but if a deathreaver or something can tie him up early, then ranged guys can get in close but stay more than 3 hexes away from each other & pick off his defense. What do you think?

As for my upcoming figures, I think have some interesting ideas for Street Fighter 2's Ryu, Dragonball Z's Goku, DC Comic's Batgirl (Cassie Cain, not Babs), some aliens (more traditional big-eyed guys/body snatchers, not Giger's Aliens), and a couple of rabbits made from Monster Rancher figures. I'm gonna seriously try to make all of these guys useable in games, and not overpowered, so give me a couple of weeks & I'll get some stuff posted.
Old March 18th, 2007, 01:09 AM

New Custom!

I just finished a new custom: Combarabbitants! Check it out & I apologize for the small print.

*minor updates done same day* I lowered the cost a little (actually at 1st I forgot to even add their point cost), and gave them 1 more move.
Old March 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM

Goku from DBZ

I just finished Goku from Dragonball Z, and I hope that some of you like him. PLEASE let me know if you think I should change his stats up or anything. He's powerful, but expensive, & not undefeatable, though really he should NOT be played in timed games. His instant transmission should be used to get to a safe place to do the Gather Energy & Spirit Bomb (or get a glyph), & NOT just to run & hide so as to win by having his points left in the field. Goku wouldn't do that. Anyway, comments wanted!
Old March 18th, 2007, 05:25 PM

SinCollector has disabled reputation
I really like the ideas behind Godzilla. While I think they make him too powerful for HeroScape right now, I think they do a great job reflecting the character. I don't see how anything currently in the game could survive a 30 dice attack though. That's pretty much an instant kill. To make it more convenient, I think you might use the D20 and say if Godzilla's controller rolls a 2 or less the figure survives.

Also, I think it might be limiting enough if the attack went in a straight line like Mimring's attack. That way, clever placement would keep the other players from losing more than one fig a turn. I dunno. It'd be fun to playtest against him.

-Sin
Old April 4th, 2007, 02:03 AM

I've updated with pictures of upcoming customs. I won't post any new cards until I revise my older cards though, starting with Godzilla who I'm still working on. Please leave feedback or comment on anything you'd like. I LOVE hearing from you guys & am taking into account the criticisms & suggestions you all give.
Old April 4th, 2007, 02:21 AM

Chiodos has disabled reputation
Very nice.

Old April 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM

I posted my first try ay painting a mini at the very bottom of my 1st post. It's a Dalek from Dr. Who.
Old April 9th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Sailor Moon in Heroscape?........................................

Pauses looks again..........................

make them into Zombies and maybe I will forgive you
Old April 9th, 2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
Sailor Moon in Heroscape?........................................

Pauses looks again..........................

make them into Zombies and maybe I will forgive you
I'm not the only one, nor am I even the first.
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...t=1578&start=0

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards