Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 7th, 2007, 01:18 AM

manger has disabled reputation
DW 8000

Our house rules have always been if he inflicts a wound he may attack agian like the card says, however, if he kills can he attack another figure within range?
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:41 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DW 8000

Quote:
Originally Posted by manger
Our house rules have always been if he inflicts a wound he may attack agian like the card says, however, if he kills can he attack another figure within range?
Yes, he can. A kill from his special attack is a result of him inflicting one or more wounds, so DW 8000 could attack with his special attack again. Welcome to the boards, by the way .
Old March 7th, 2007, 09:27 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Welcome to the boards! DW8000 is not limited to only one target, and can attack as many different ones as you want in a turn until he stops inflicting wounds.
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DW8K likes him some snakes
Old March 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, manger!

On behalf of our soulborg wounded and reloading community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the accolades, admiration and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, rolling all shields... with a Venoc Viper

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:23 PM

thanks guys
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:19 PM

TyrionXavier has disabled reputation
My Venoc's had 3 defense the other day.

I still lost that game though..

Has been away for quite a while. But is back now.
Old March 9th, 2007, 09:15 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
Has anyone felt that DW8000 just doesn't live up to his hype? It just sucks when he takes the center of the battlefield, aims his machine gun at a nearby marro drone (cringes) and rolls one skull.

I find that DW8000 is better at shooting up low defense heroes. I've seen him take out Taelord in one turn before, but this is also pretty rare.
Old March 13th, 2007, 04:32 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
I don't get a lot of use out of any of the death walkers. I use DW9000 now and again, but it seems like he more often than not dies rather quickly. DW7000 is a fun gimmick , but not too usable for serious competition. Fortunately, I play for fun, so I don't mind using any of the characters.
Old March 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'd be willnig to bet that when he was released he was done done as an Anti Viper Swarm Army Hero. If his special attack was 4 dice instead of 3 I would use him but I find his 3 dice special attack too weak
Old March 14th, 2007, 01:41 PM

get height or taelord... or both
Old March 14th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
won't help his special though, as it's a static vaule that cannot change.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units