Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:21 PM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
DW7000 Self Destruct EndGame Tie?

End of the last game we played: The DW7000 blew up, destroying not only itself, but the remaining KM Agent and Guilty who were adjacent to it. All characters on the board thus were eliminated at the same time. Which player won?
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:23 PM
ultradoug

I rember this question...
I belive that it would be a tie.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OK - So Who Won?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWeaver
End of the last game we played: The DW7000 blew up, destroying not only itself, but the remaining KM Agent and Guilty who were adjacent to it. All characters on the board thus were eliminated at the same time. Which player won?
I say you, DW7K is removed last. Thus you win before he gets removed.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:37 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
The DW7000 player won.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:38 PM

oogiezone Woo who?
I agree with Nether and Kenntak. You win. Hooray!
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:05 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Good question... What is the wording on DW7K?
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The person who used the DW7k wins
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:21 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
That's what I thought. Just wanted to pass that question around again because the issue came up not long ago. I thought it was amusing that I'd read about that, then had the very scenario happen on the board. Does that happen often with DW7000? I don't play him often.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:44 AM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
It happened one time in a game I played, but that was through poor play on my part. It should rarely happen if at all. The opponent should simply not move all of his/her figure adjacent to DW7000 at the same time.
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:13 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i believe i reffered to the Yu-gi-oh TCG for this question. One of the rules is Spell Speed for activating and chaining cards. In your case, you would have the first link in the chain. Your opponenet(s) would have the second and thrid links. In this game, chains are resolved backwards (high to low; in your case chain 3, 2 then 1) therefore you won.

When i think about it, i say you lost because your figure was destroyed, in reality, a split second before your opponents were. therefore, your opponent(s) had the last figures on the board.

so, the above theories cancel each other out, and call it a tie. it all depends on how you want to look at it.

OR, you could do what the official rules say, and roll the 20 sided die for a dispute, and the highest roller wins.
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:09 AM

sigmazero13 has disabled reputation
Well, I don't know if comparing to another game system would really be "fair", as each game system would be different. This situation in, say, Mage Knight would result in a tie, because a game never "ends" until the end of a turn, and thus neither team would have figures left.

Other games, though, the game would end "immediately".

My recollection is seeing somewhere that HeroScape falls in the latter category, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's