Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 18th, 2007, 10:01 AM

fezzjr has disabled reputation
Capture the flag games, anybody??

I think that it would so cool to have capture the flag games with 2 castles. Acually, that would be way cool. You could have so much into it. And the fun part is you can get your guys back if they die, so you despartly need to guard the pit or jail or whatever the guys are in. ( You don't have to do this, i guess) But I think it would be fun to get the flag all the way back to your base, but before you can, you get killed and then the guy that killed you returns the flag to his base. ( Jus by stepping on it.) I don't have the best ideas as i'm still a bit new to the game, but I'm ready to learn more, and i know more experenced players could take this further.
Old February 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM

gofry has disabled reputation
i would but i got 1 problem.

I only have 1 Castle Set
Old February 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Re: Capture the flag games, anybody??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezzjr
I think that it would so cool to have capture the flag games with 2 castles. Acually, that would be way cool. You could have so much into it. And the fun part is you can get your guys back if they die, so you despartly need to guard the pit or jail or whatever the guys are in. ( You don't have to do this, i guess) But I think it would be fun to get the flag all the way back to your base, but before you can, you get killed and then the guy that killed you returns the flag to his base. ( Jus by stepping on it.) I don't have the best ideas as i'm still a bit new to the game, but I'm ready to learn more, and i know more experenced players could take this further.
I was about to try, but never finished the map.

put a grass hex with a battlement and the flag on it, move it with any single spaced figure on top 4 spaces/round.

Theophilus.
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:52 AM

Bashh has disabled reputation
My buddy and I just picked up the game a few weeks ago and our second round of playing was a CTF game. We used the end markers as flags, to have your flag return to your base you had to have one your characters have control of it for a second round, meaning after you kill the character with your flag and step on it, after the next round is over it's transported back to your base. I personally loved it and we talked about playing it with four players and not two. I'm probably going to make some actual flags for the fun of it.
Old February 19th, 2007, 02:06 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
This sounds fun.

For your future exploits though, post stuff like this in the Maps and Scenarios board.
Old February 19th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Bashh!

On behalf of our quietly cranium crushing and flag waving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, using a sap

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 19th, 2007, 02:31 AM

Bashh has disabled reputation
Well thank you! It's always nice to come to a board without being ostracized
Old February 19th, 2007, 09:23 AM

fezzjr has disabled reputation
No need for castles

You don't need castles and bridges and stuff like that. Those are just obsticles you play with. I have played it with no castle before and it's still awesome. Really awesome.
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:50 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I just stuck the flag that comes wit the castle n the pieces head when I play CTF games.

The flag fits on most players.
Old February 24th, 2007, 07:32 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
As far as I can tell I have the most complicated capture the flag game.

Rule 1: Glyph of brandar is the flag
Rule 2: Map must be a pre made one from senario booklet or it has to be semetrical. This is to avoid arguement that it isnt fair.
Rule 3: castles dont have doors.
Rule 4: only a med small fig can pick up the flag.
Rule 5: have to capture the flag 2 times from each team/player.
Rule 6: Round marker rules dont apply.
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:03 AM

AllisynWonderland has disabled reputation
A few of my friends and I did this, we built two of the most impenetrable castles and we didn't even put the door on it, and the game still took about 11 hours, it got monotonous and tiring, we forgot completely about the flag and just killed each other the good ole' fashioned way. It's just to hard to storm a castle with completely even point systems, if you give the ground troops more then you are left weak in the defensive area. also from what we figured one person will charge and one won't so it's pretty much futile in the way we did it at least. I guess making two symmetrical castles would be okay but then the map looks pretty unrealistic and hard to get into. all in all it sounds a lot funner than it really is.
Old March 15th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, AllisynWonderland!

On behalf of our political pulse taking and jabberwocky warned community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the acclaim, honor and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, mad as a hatter

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles