Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 14th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
My Hero Academia public workshop

Figured it was time for one of these. If you have any MHA designs, post them here and I'll add them to the OP!

Completed Designs:
All For One
All Might

Design Ideas:

Heroes:
All Might (powerless form) (Archie)
Endeavor (Shiftrex)
Eraserhead (AlexH12)
Sir Nighteye (Shiftrex)

Students:
Chargebolt (Shiftrex)
Ingenium (Shiftrex)
Froppy (Soundwarp)
Red Riot (Shiftrex)
Pinky (Shiftrex)

Villains:
Tomura Shigaraki (Shiftrex)
Kurogiri mod tutorial (no design yet) (Archie)

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 8th, 2022 at 08:17 PM.
Old March 14th, 2022, 11:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: My Hero Academia public workshop

And to post one of my own:

Quote:

NAME = ALL MIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = TOSHINORI YAGI

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TEACHER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS =

SHRIVELED FORM
You may draft one other Toshinori Yagi figure and start the game with that figure on the battlefield. After that Toshinori Yagi figure is destroyed, replace that figure with All Might, and you may move any Order Markers from that Toshinori Yagi’s card to this card.

UA TEACHER
At the start of the game, choose a Student Hero you control. For the rest of the game, once per turn whenever that Student rolls combat dice, they may reroll one die.

UNITED STATES OF SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 10.
You may only use this special attack if you started the game with another Toshinori Yagi figure on the battlefield. After using this special attack, negate this special power and place wound markers on this card until All Might has 1 Life remaining.
This is All Might's shrunken powerless form. It represents him more as a mentor, and allows for his epic United States of Smash attack, though at a severe cost.

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 5th, 2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old March 16th, 2022, 07:58 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So happy to see this!

Small Might looks great. The attack of 10 on United States of Smash is an awesome way to bring your other All Might figure to a close after he uses Plus Ultra. Will UA Teacher still work in conjunction with Shriveled Form if you have this guy sitting out and waiting for the other All Might to run his course?

I've got far too many MHA designs so I'll try not to flood this thread. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with
Old March 16th, 2022, 09:33 PM
Archie

The intent is for UA Teacher to work while Small Might is waiting to come in. I think the rest of the game language should allow that.

I'm definitely looking to more of your brainstorms!
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:50 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll drop my Sir Nighteye take here to start some buzz.

Highlights
- Hero Mentor during his arc in the source material
- Quirk allows him to see the future with near 100% accuracy by making eye contact (3 spaces seems appropriate)
- Acts as a more passive team leader and supports with his quirk/tactics
- Afraid to see more than a few seconds into the future at a time due to personality/history reasons

I put him at 4 life because I thought he would be a bugger to hit but goes down quickly once he does get hit... and he can also be ambushed or taken out with range due to how his quirk works.

Quote:

Name = Sir Nighteye
SI = Mirai Sasaki
Species = Quirkhuman
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Investigator
Personality = Brilliant

Size/height = Medium 5

Life = 4

Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4
Points = ???

FORESIGHT
At the beginning of the game roll two combat die and place them on this Army Card. Once per turn, when Sir Nighteye or a Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of him rolls combat dice you may immediately swap one of those die with a die on this Army Card. If there is a revealed Order Marker on this Army Card you may swap up to two dice instead.

HYPERDENSE SEAL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces to attack. If a figure without Super Strength defends against Hyperdense Seal Special Attack then move that figure up to X spaces away where X is equal to the number of skulls rolled. If this movement places a figure adjacent to a destructible object then roll one unblockable attack die against the moved figure.

PREDETERMINED MOVEMENTS
When an enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces reveals an Order Marker on their Army Card you may choose to immediately move either Sir Nighteye or a friendly hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces. Move the chosen figure up to 3 spaces.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 19th, 2022 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

He's really powerful but seems easy to take out which I always think is neat.

I might skip the combat die stuff and just let him add/subtract auto-skulls/auto-shields? Unless there's a synergy/theme reason for the dice.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:40 PM

No terribly specific reason I guess.

I just thought it was a fun way to convey that he sees a snippit of the future and has to figure out how to use it to his advantage or to the detriment of someone else. If he takes a more direct role in it (having a reveal OM) then he can effect the outcome in a greater fashion. As opposed to someone gaining or losing dice he can just change their outcome.

He foresaw a miss would happen from this character at this juncture, so his leadership lets you exploit that (by replacing one of the skulls rolled by an opponent with a blank). Or he takes a blank away from an enemy roll that needed it and replaces it with a skull, foreseeing that they would use a power and denying it with his knowledge.

Maybe it's too complicated but I thought it might be more interesting to try and figure out how/when to strategically swap around these dice once per player turn instead of just having flat buffs/debuffs to play into a manipulation or knowledge based theme.
Old March 17th, 2022, 11:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That's some valid justification.
Old March 18th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Archie

Cool draft, gets his quirk across well. I wouldn't limit Hyperdense Seal to a straight line since they're little chess pieces he throws, it's not like a beam where a straight line is required.
Old March 18th, 2022, 09:10 PM

Oh that's a good point. I guess I just wasn't sure how knockback was supposed to work if I didn't do a straight line.
Old March 24th, 2022, 08:32 PM

Highlights
- Electric Powers, mid range
- exhibits the ability to shock people that touch him, uses it defensively
- Has overloaded himself a few times in the series to deliver a high power electrical attack to everything within a certain range. After he uses it his brain is fried and he is legit in a near vegetable state for the rest of the fight.
- No outstanding abilities, tactics, or traits when he isn't using electricity

Spent a lot of time looking at Electro and Static to try and get correct wording for our guy here

Quote:

Name = Chargebolt
SI = Denki Kaminari
Species = Quirkhuman
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Student
Personality = Daring

Size/height = Medium 5

Life = 4

Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3
Points = ???

TARGET ELECTRO SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 4 spaces in a path from Chargebolt. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Chargebolt's Target Electro Special Attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Figures in water spaces subtract 1 from their defense number when defending against Target Electro Special Attack.

INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
All figures within 3 spaces of Chargebolt are affected by Indiscriminate Shock Special Attack. Roll 6 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Figures in water spaces subtract 1 from their defense number when defending against Indiscriminate Shock Special Attack. After using this special attack negate all of Chargebolt's special powers are negated for the entire game.

ELECTRIFICATION
Whenever a special power on an Army Card or glyph refers to the Electrically Charged special power it refers to this special power as well. After an adjacent figure attacks Chargebolt with a normal attack, roll an unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 24th, 2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old March 24th, 2022, 08:44 PM
Archie

Cool draft. Electrification is really neat - definitely good that it's paired with low defense as that's a fairly powerful power. But Denki is a hidden powerhouse of Class 1A so it fits.

You can base wording off of Human Torch for Indiscriminate Shock. Something like this for the last line: "After using this special attack, all of Chargebolt's special powers are negated for the entire game." It's also more of a modern convention to just say "this special attack" instead of naming the special attack - it saves space on the cards.

Should Electrically Charged figures be immune to his powers? That's a bit to type out each time, but they probably should have some resistance thematically. Really depends on how we did it with our other electricity slinging dudes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy