Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 8th, 2021, 08:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Roadblock

The Book of Roadblock

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted and modified Heroclix figure from the Gears of War 3 set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Augustus Cole.

Custom Roadblock Mini Guide

List of Food Glyphs

Character Bio - Within the heart of a man lies the desire to become a gourmet chef. You wouldn't know that by looking at Roadblock. With his size and brawn, he can carry a .50 Browning machine gun with accompanying 50 lbs. ammo and still endure the powerful recoils. That fact alone is enough to scare the enemy. In actuality, he's one of the most amiable members of the Joe Team and a great source of camaraderie. Aside from his impressive strength, he could take your K-rations and whip up something more appetizing. (gijoe.fandom.com)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If someone like Batman is not adjacent to Roadblock and targeted the first time for the Special Attack, shadow strikes and moves into engagement, can he still be targeted for the second attack?
  • A: Yes, Roadblock needs only to be unengaged to start using his Ma Duece Special Attack, then once the bullets start flying they don't stop. It's better to run for cover than charge straight at Roadblock if your figure has the chance to move between attack rolls.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; February 25th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Roadblock - Breath

NAME = ROADBLOCK
SECRET IDENTITY = MARVIN F. HINTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 160

HOME COOKING
At the end of the first round, if Roadblock has not moved or attacked, you may place a Glyph of Food on this card.

MA DEUCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 5.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Destructible objects roll one fewer defense die against this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, if Roadblock did not move, Roadblock may attack the same figure one additional time with this special attack, if possible.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Roadblock always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 19th, 2021 at 01:50 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

This is one of the guys with a Nano Metalfig, I'm pretty sure. Are we interested in using that?
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Tutorial:

The Augustus Cole mini as Roadblock is most of the way there.

The biggest issue is the big gun being a little too big and sci-fi looking to represent the
M2 Browning machine gun M2 Browning machine gun
that he uses. As such, you'll need to trim away some of the plastic that makes up his weapons so it's not quite as big and looks a little more accurate. It's a weapon that has been in use since WWII and is still used today, so you can look up some pictures of the weapon online to use as a guide if you really want to get as accurate as possible. I wouldn't suggest going too overboard trying to make a perfect match though, he is a GI Joe character after all so the weapon can easily be described as a modified version of it.

After trimming the weapon down into something I was happy with, I decided I wanted to add a ammo belt. For this I used some Games Workshop green stuff, rolling it out into a long thin flat strip of plastic. Then I used my hobby knife to score in a series of lines and create the look of bullets. Attach to the side of the gun, use glue as needed. This step is one you could choose to ignore all together, or you could find something else to represent this instead of making your own from scratch as I did. Just look around at military themed mini's and toys and you might come across an ammo belt you can just make use of.

All the modifications are done at this point, all that is left is a repaint. Just find an image of Roadblock online that you like and use that as a painting guide. Here is one example:

His outfit is pretty basic for the most part, just some browns and greens. Use two or three different shades of green to make the camouflage, use one shade as the base coat and then layer random blotched of the other shades on top of that layer. Paint the gun and ammo belt black, then dry brush the gun with a silver metal shade and the ammo belt with a bronze or brass metal shade.

When you are done, it should look something like this:

Last edited by Yodaking; November 8th, 2021 at 11:40 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
This is one of the guys with a Nano Metalfig, I'm pretty sure. Are we interested in using that?
I can list it as an option, but I'm also going to leave the custom tutorial as it's a pretty easy one for people to do.

*edit* I decided against listing it as an option, see below.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:38 PM
C3G Landlord

To further clarify, I see the Nano Figure is wearing a different outfit. Instead of the early GI Joe classic look, they went with a later version and I'm not sure what, if any, changes to the character were made in those later iterations. Since this write up is based on the older version I know well, we should leave that Nano figure as something available should anyone someday want to give him a 2nd card reflecting that era of the character.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Some Comic Art Options:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; December 19th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I started gather images of various joes. Here are the ones I had saved for Roadblock, if any help
Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Thinking the figure background could just be him deep in the jungle/woods or approaching a Cobra base located in some jungle ruins. Something like this:

Old November 8th, 2021, 10:17 PM
C3G Landlord

*edit* I figured out how to post them in a bigger size.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 8th, 2021 at 11:39 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Comic Roadblock rhyming:

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library