Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:48 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Mutt

The Book of Mutt

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Supernova set.
Its model number and name are #013-015 / Night Thrasher.

Character Bio - Mutt's primary military specialty is dog handler and his secondary is infantry. His service record includes graduation from Jungle Warfare Training School, Special Ops School and a role as adviser to the Security and Enforcement Committee. Mutt is characterized as a natural with animals. At one point, he even foiled a burglary by being able to keep his pet dogs from revealing their presence to the intruder until the crook was completely surrounded by dogs. The smartest of these was Junkyard, who accompanied Mutt into the army. It is suggested that Junkyard is more popular than his master, since he is friendlier than Mutt.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Mutt can add 1 to both Move and Attack numbers of Dogs and Wolves with his Dog Trainer special power.
  • Mutt can move a Dog or Wolf figure and have that figure roll unblockable dice to a figure without Super Strength with his Dog Command "Attack" special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 27th, 2022 at 08:52 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:50 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mutt (Breathing)

NAME = MUTT
SECRET IDENTITY = STANLEY R. PERLMUTTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER

PERSONALITY = GRUFF

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 105

DOG TRAINER
Dog and Wolf figures you control add 1 to their Move numbers, and if you revealed an Order Marker on this card this player turn, add 1 to their Attack numbers. After attacking with Mutt, you may move each Dog or Wolf figure you control that is adjacent to the defending figure up to 4 spaces each, during which they do not take leaving engagement attacks.

JUNGLE TACTICS 1
While occupying a swamp or swamp water tile, or a space adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle piece, Mutt adds 1 to his Defense number.

DOG COMMAND "ATTACK"
At the end of each round, you may have a Dog or Wolf figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Mutt move up to 4 spaces. If that figure ends its movement adjacent to an enemy figure without the Super Strength special power, you may roll two unblockable attack dice against that figure. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; October 12th, 2021 at 12:47 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:51 PM
Ninja Playtester

Change Log
Spoiler Alert!

Artstuff
Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art

Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; September 6th, 2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

This figure is (hopefully) designed to work closely with Junkyard.

My current reward points
Old August 23rd, 2021, 11:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If Dog synergy is going to include Wolves too do we really need them as sperate species in the first place instead of just going with Canine or whatnot? Does he have like a problem with Foxes and Coyotes?

Is being good in jungles a thing that actually comes up in the comics or just something in his background?

Cause, just coming from vaguely knowing this is the GI Joe guy with a dog and little else, it feels disjointed from the rest of the design thematically IMO.

"I'm the GI Joe's dog handler! And in an unrelated note, I'm ok with hanging out in a swamp!"

Feels like kinda a bummer to want a Dog (and Wolf) leader type but then you're 'punished' by having to pay for an unrelated terrain power to get it here (admittedly, the power is so minor even when it triggers that it's probably only worth like 5 points). Especially since Dogs and Wolves aren't exactly known for being masters of the Jungle, so like you're probably never going to be able to double up with it with a doggo buddy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Pretty much same initial thoughts as SW. We do have one released Dog and one released Wolf card, but not sure there'd ever be a great need to separate them.
Old August 24th, 2021, 08:35 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
If Dog synergy is going to include Wolves too do we really need them as sperate species in the first place instead of just going with Canine or whatnot? Does he have like a problem with Foxes and Coyotes?
I'll let you heroes decide this. I doesn't matter to me either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is being good in jungles a thing that actually comes up in the comics or just something in his background?
His first appearance in the Marvel comics is a jungle mission that spanned over 3-4 issues. I've included a few images of those comics with Mutt and Junkyard in the jungle.

Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points
Old August 24th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are there thematic wolves you're planning to LD for him? Or is this exclusively here for theme/to get those Nameless Wolf armies?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2021, 10:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Timber

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 24th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are there thematic wolves you're planning to LD for him? Or is this exclusively here for theme/to get those Nameless Wolf armies?
Snake eyes has a pet wolf named timber.

My current reward points
Old August 25th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
you may move any dog or wolf figure that is adjacent to the defending figure up to 3 spaces each and during this move they do not take leaving engagement attacks.
Is this any one Dog/Wolf or all Dogs/Wolves?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library