Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 17th, 2021, 01:19 AM

Evantage Woo who?
Missouri NHSD 2021: Do the Krug

3rd Annual Do the Krug
National Heroscape Day and Tournament

Details
When:
Saturday October 16th, 2021
Games start at Noon, play will be 4 or 5 rounds depending on number of attendees. Tourney completed at or before 6 pm.

Where:
Valhalla's Gate
2525 Bernadette Dr.
Columbia, MO 65203

The Gate bought new gaming tables in 2019 and requires all drinks to be in resealable containers in the play area. Entry fee is required to use the space, but over half of it comes back in prize support.

Entry Fee: 5$ per player

Prizes:
Gift Certificate to game store. Size depending on players. 1st place prize in 2019 was $25.

Tournament Format:
Reverse the Whip: Every other round you will use your opponents army.
Point Limit 400 - Figure Limit 18, Classic Scape Only, No Marvel.
Approximately half of the attendees each year use armies I provide from a draft pool. PM me if you would like to see a list of the army pool to get a feel for the power level of the local meta.

Maps:
Will update post with specific map pool. Terrain available will be RotV, SotM, FotA, RttFF

Glyphs:
Lodin: +1 D20
Wannok: Wound
Valda: Movement +2
Dagmar: Initiative +8
Ulaniva: Unique Attack

If interested, please comment or PM so I can reserve enough game space and build the right number of boards.
Old September 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM

Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Missouri NHSD 2021: Do the Krug

I’m in!
Old Today, 02:13 PM

blast_shark is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Missouri NHSD 2021: Do the Krug

I'll be there!

I'm also looking to rebuild my collection, so if anyone else going has some things to sell send me a PM. I'm especially interested in getting some multiples of common squads at the moment.
I've got cash and Star Wars X-Wing figures to trade with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day