Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 8th, 2021, 10:32 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Junkyard

The Book of Junkyard

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a painted Zombicide figure from the Zombie Dogz set.
Its model number and name are #5 / Zombie Dogz.

Character Bio - The smartest dog Mutt has ever trained was Junkyard, who accompanied Mutt into the army. It is suggested that Junkyard is more popular than his master, since he is friendlier than Mutt.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Junkyard may offer a automatic skull for his Human Soldier master.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 27th, 2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Junkyard (Breathing)

NAME = JUNKYARD

SPECIES = DOG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPANION

PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 25

MILITARY CANINE
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Human Soldier figure that you control to be Junkyard's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Junkyard, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control other than his Master.

DISTRACTING BITE
If Junkyard's Master attacks a figure that is adjacent to Junkyard with a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to that roll.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; August 27th, 2021 at 06:45 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff
Mini Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Change log

Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; June 6th, 2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Ninja Playtester

Junkyard will be designed to work with his master Mutt. As some changes might happen to Mutt as the design goes, I may put Junkyard on hold rather than on-deck right away.

My current reward points
Old May 9th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure the exact timing of the second power in terms of when the move actually occurs. That's something worth clarifying a bit.

40 seems about right to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Ninja Playtester

Right. It should read "After his master attacks...". The plan is for Junkyard to run up and make a melee attack, then his master shoots at that figure to give junkyard the cover to run back for safety.

My current reward points
Old May 9th, 2021, 06:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does it trigger before or after defense dice are rolled?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does it trigger before or after defense dice are rolled?
Didn't really consider, but probably after defense dice. I was just thinking after the whole attack is completed

My current reward points
Old May 9th, 2021, 10:49 PM

Yeah, that can be interpretively muddy is all, thus my question.

Old May 10th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Junkyard (Vote for Initial)

I'm hoping that the lack of comments here are a good sign. Calling for a Vote for Initial testing.

My current reward points
Old May 11th, 2021, 03:26 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 11th, 2021, 03:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library