Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:04 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Scarlett

The Book of Scarlett

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Nano Metalfigs figure from the GI Joe set.
Its name is Scarlett.

Spoiler Alert!

Alternate Mini

Character Bio - Scarlett's primary specialty for the team is intelligence, but she is additionally skilled in martial arts and acrobatics. She started training in the martial arts at age 9 with her father and three brothers, who were all instructors, and she earned her first black belt at age 15. Scarlett also graduated summa cum laude, and passed her Bar Exams to practice law before joining the military. She graduated from Advanced Infantry Training and Ranger School and received special education in Covert Ops School, Marine Sniper School, Special Air Service School, and Marine Tae Kwon Do Symposium. Although she is as adept with standard weapons as any of her comrades, her weapon of choice is the XK-1 power crossbow, which fires various bolts with specialized functions.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 27th, 2022 at 08:36 AM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:04 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Scarlett (Breathing)

NAME = SCARLETT
SECRET IDENTITY = SHANA M. O'HARA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMMANDO
PERSONALITY = RESOURCEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

Cost = 140

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, choose an opponent's Unique Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlett. Look at an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. After the chosen Order Marker is revealed on that Hero's card, all of your Commander, Commando and Soldier figures add 2 to their Defense number for the remainder of the round.

CROSSBOW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3+ Special.
When Scarlett attacks a figure that is exactly 2 spaces away with this special attack, roll 2 additional attack dice. After attacking with this special attack, Scarlett may attack with this special attack one additional time.

ACROBATIC DODGE
After rolling defense dice, you may move Scarlett one space for each shield rolled. Scarlett does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Acrobatic Dodge.

My current reward points

Last edited by tcglkn; January 28th, 2022 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Change Log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; February 21st, 2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Love how you're driving the Joe train. The way you and YK are going, we might have to do a G.I. Joe SSE or Wave in the back half of the year.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice! Love how you're driving the Joe train. The way you and YK are going, we might have to do a G.I. Joe SSE or Wave in the back half of the year.
Thanks. That would be sweet.

My current reward points
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:22 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would this be more thematic?

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
At the start of each round, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlett. You may look at an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. If that order marker is revealed, all of your figures roll an additional defense die for the remainder of the player turn.

Since Joes will be a bit fragile anyway, and if she's discovering their plans, it should help them better prepare for the enemy action rather than make them better at killing that enemy, right?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks solid. Definitely gets the feel of Scarlett across.

I’d browse the sortable index to get the wording closer on intelligence officer. Gotta spell out order marker at the least.
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
At the start of each round, you may choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlett and view an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. If it was a numbered Order Marker, the for the rest of the round, the chosen figure rolls one fewer defense die against attacks from figures you control.

An attempt, probably still needs some editing.
Old January 15th, 2021, 11:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

Wording is not always my strong suit. I did copy much of it from Robin II. Thanks for the suggestion Nobody, I can update after breathing period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Would this be more thematic?

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
At the start of each round, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlett. You may look at an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. If that order marker is revealed, all of your figures roll an additional defense die for the remainder of the player turn.

Since Joes will be a bit fragile anyway, and if she's discovering their plans, it should help them better prepare for the enemy action rather than make them better at killing that enemy, right?
I was trying to help the Joes compensate with low attack values to overcome some the heavy defensive guys (that either have high Defense or a defensive power). I would prefer to keep it as it is, although I be persuaded if others also believe this to be more thematic.

My current reward points
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Detective Chimp might be a good one to look at for Intelligence Officer as he has a similar effect on one of his powers.
Old January 15th, 2021, 04:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

She graduated from Advanced Infantry Training and Ranger School and received special education in Covert Ops School, Marine Sniper School, Special Air Service School, and Marine Tae Kwon Do Symposium.

This bit suggests she should be a Commando to me. I had no idea she had all that training, that's Delta Force level stuff. I just knew she was a martial arts person and intelligence officer.

I can see the theme behind the defense boost if it's based on what they are doing in a given turn (ie. seeing a #ed OM, boost only lasting for that turn). The 'knowing their weaknesses' resulting in an attack boost idea made more sense when it was one figure at the start of the game, for the whole game. I'd be fine with either direction, but if we go with a defense boost for a round, that only happens under specific conditions, then I'd want to see it be +2 defense.

Thinking about it a bit more, I think I kind of lean towards the +2 def idea when she can figure out their plans for the round. Cap can still boost their offense and they are fairly fragile with an average of 4 defense 4 life for most Joes.
Old January 15th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Commando sounds right.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library