Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 10th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
C3G Approved Properties

These are explicitly approved and disapproved properties in C3G. Things not on the list, would need discussion and a request for approval before they could be designed.

Approved:
Alien
Bionicle
City of Heroes
Conan
Dack Fayden
Doctor McNinja
Doctor Who
Freddy and Jason (and other slasher characters with published comics)
Gargoyles
Gears of War
GI Joe
Halo
He-Man
Incredibles
John Wick
King Kong and Kaiju
Lara Croft
MCU (and other characters from Marvel/DC Film and TV)
Metal Gear
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat
Predator
Red Sonja
Street Fighter
Terminator
The Incredibles
Thundercats
TMNT
Transformers

Disallowed:
Chedwick and Sven
Cole MacGrath
Doctor Horrible
Morrigan Aensland
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Star Wars

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.

Last edited by tcglkn; August 10th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Approved Properties

Agent Coulson reminded me, how about Men In Black? Originated as a comic series.

Agent J could have the Noisy Cricket, which would cause him to Knockback some spaces in the opposite direction fired. Agent K could have the Neuralyzer (Flashy Thing) and do some interesting OM effects, like cause a switch-around of OM's, or cause opponents to lose turns.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think we've talked about MiB, at least idly. Pretty sure it'd be fine.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:33 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Agent Coulson reminded me, how about Men In Black? Originated as a comic series.

Agent J could have the Noisy Cricket, which would cause him to Knockback some spaces in the opposite direction fired. Agent K could have the Neuralyzer (Flashy Thing) and do some interesting OM effects, like cause a switch-around of OM's, or cause opponents to lose turns.
Every hero has their own opinion, but if it's based on the comic, I would have no issues whatsoever. Based on the film, I'm not as keen on. I haven't read the original comics but from what I know they're quite different.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Men in Black do have some figures ready to use with the Krav Maga Agents. I'd be for them, but then again I'd approve almost anything.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:49 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The Men in Black do have some figures ready to use with the Krav Maga Agents. I'd be for them, but then again I'd approve almost anything.
Agent Hunter and Donald Ferguson both use Krav Agents (Though Ferguson is technically a repaint).

Fortunately there's a million Shield Agent figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project