Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 16th, 2007, 09:49 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart
Bloodthorn's Customs New 5-14-10

5-14-10
I've got a few new ones today. These have not been play tested, so all point values are just rough guesses by comparing them to current figures. Any help there would be appreciated.

First off is a Reaper mini Jean-Paul Werewolf (#2747). I painted this myself.

Here is a shot of the mini:

Next is the Griffin Spearmen. They are from the Confrontation starter box.

Next is just a mini I painted, but I haven't quite figured out what to do with him. He is a Reaper Battleguard Golem (#3204).

Last for today is a Reaper Chronoscope figure (#50027) that I repainted to look like superman. I like him better than the Heroclix figures.

8-15-09
Here is my newest custom, The Sentries of Vydar.

The idea is mostly from nyys. He came up with the deflection shield power and the basic stats. When I read his post about the power these guys just jumped into my mind. The figures are Dreamblade Knights of Tomorrow.

Here is all of my older stuff.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Bloodthorn; May 14th, 2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Added new cutom.
Old January 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Awesome customs and welcome to the forums. Have fun. and if you are under 18 thier is a private forum for you and other young members. PM me and I will explain how to get access.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 16th, 2007, 10:18 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
Hoorah nice customs and yay someone from Kentucky we should get togwther sometime and play HS.

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Old January 17th, 2007, 03:32 PM

New 1-17-07

Here are a few more customs I have worked on. These are all MK figs I had laying around.

http://bloodthorn.home.insightbb.com...personID=13380

Sorry, but I just cant seem to get my pictures to appear in my posts. If someone has an idea, or if one of the mods knows what Im doing wrong, I would love to know how to fix it.
Old January 17th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Nice work, I'm not the best with abilities, but Grothar looks a little over costed to me,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old January 17th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: New 1-17-07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthorn
Here are a few more customs I have worked on. These are all MK figs I had laying around.

Sorry, but I just cant seem to get my pictures to appear in my posts. If someone has an idea, or if one of the mods knows what Im doing wrong, I would love to know how to fix it.
To display pics, you have to point to the image file, not the page URL. To get this, right dlick on the image and choose properties, you can copy the location from there.

your tag would then look like this:
Code:
and you would get this:
Old January 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
I am not enthusiastic about Magus Varn's teleport "mechanism". Rolling attack dice for a movement ability doesn't feel right. What if you said:

Instead of attacking, choose one small, medium, or large figure adjacent to Varn. Roll the 20-sided die, Move the targeted figure the following number of spaces: 1-4 = 1 space, 5-8 = 2 spaces, 9-11 = 3 spaces, 12-14 = 4 spaces, 15-17 = 5 spaces, 18 or higher = 6 spaces. The targeted figure does not take any engagement attacks.

To make it less wordy, it could be 1-7 = 2 spaces, 8 - 14 = 4 spaces, 15+ = 6 spaces.

Your stuff looks good.
Old January 18th, 2007, 08:50 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
The only thing I dislike is that the bases are in the image and I love the telleport effect very original but maybe make it x2 the attack die because 6 spaces isn't that far away but it's your call.

Also most of your weapons are targetable witch on most figures are intargatable e.g. the gray area.

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Old January 18th, 2007, 09:28 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
I think Grothar may be a little overpriced when compared directly to Krug. His attack and defense are both one higher than Krug, but having 3 less life cancels out the higher attack to some extent (can't get up to a 9 dice attack before dying like Krug can). Grothar is also medium instead of Huge, which opens him up to a bunch of special effects that Krug is immune to. I'd think 130-135 points maybe.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old March 6th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Added 2 more cards: Samurai Raelin and Weston Calvary.
Old March 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Wow, I like Sarano Tora. Especially what you did with her helmet (waste not, want not ) Very awesome. Also, blade of the winds is an intresting and cool special attack.
Old March 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I like Samuraelin a lot. The cavalry are a bit generic, but I agree, something 'scape is lacking at the moment. By the way, I'm going to be in Louisville next week, we should hook up for some 'scape!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards