Notices

Old January 16th, 2007, 01:37 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Nebraska Scapers

Anybody yet?
Anybody? Are we all alone???
Old May 2nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Just me and you it looks like.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 3rd, 2007, 01:49 AM

Whereabouts in this state are you located? Im in Fremont...
Old May 3rd, 2007, 04:29 AM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Omaha.

Old May 4th, 2007, 01:48 AM

might have to plan some type of get together...do you have a playing group?
Old May 4th, 2007, 10:03 AM

Kind of...not really. I play with my sister-in-law's boyfriend every Thur night. My brother plays occasionally. I haven't run into anyone else that plays. Which is weird because it seems like the stores are always out of everything. Do you have a playing group? How big is your collection? I just got it 2 months ago, so I'm still collecting. I have all the expansions that I've found at Wal-Mart and Target.

Old May 5th, 2007, 02:06 AM

hehe...
I have a few friends that used to play weekly. Now its hit or miss on work schedules...
We/I have 6 Master Sets, and at least 2 of every Hero, and 3-5 of every other expansion thats been released...Quite the collection, but not as much as some on the boards.
Old June 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM

Well, I know it's been a while since the last reply, but I've finally amassed a "decent"(and I use the tem loosely) collection. I've also managed to get some of my friends and youth (I'm a youth pastor) addicted. So I actually have 4-5 guys that I play with weekly. Sorry about the time in between posts. (I actually forgot about it)

Old June 26th, 2007, 01:18 AM

thats cool. I finally got my friends over to play a large map game. we hit 1000 points on a 9x4 foot map, 4 players on teams of 2. We never finished...

And we are kind of a rowdy group...kinda...most of us enjoy a few brews while playing, and I do not think any of us have a very clean mouth. If any of this is not that big of deal, maybe we could get your guys down or my guys up to play a game sometime.
Let me know, and this stuff could get interesting...

Dave
Old June 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM

We might be able to work something out.

Old June 26th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I live in Wichita and we're getting ready to have a tourny in November I think. We'd love to have you guys!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 27th, 2007, 01:50 AM

still kickin that idea around. November could be alright...but October is the big month for tourneys, and I plan on hittin Forest City Iowa for the Tree Town Open...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers