Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan)

The Book of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 80
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the War of Light set.
Its model number and name are #011b / Hal Jordan.

Character Bio - After being inducted into the Red Lantern Corps against his will, Hal was then given a Blue Lantern ring by Saint Walker, in an attempt to purge the influence of the red ring. The cure worked, but Hal temporarily bore both the new Blue Lantern ring and his old Green Lantern ring at the same time. Hal eventually learned to use the blue ring's power, but burned it out fighting against Larfleeze.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ronin
  • Second playtest: LordVenoc
  • Third playtest: Arch-vile
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Hal Jordan created by John Broome and Gil Kane
  • Hal Jordan as Blue Lantern introduced by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis
  • Comic art by Eddy Barrows

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 21st, 2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:50 PM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan)

NAME = BLUE LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAL JORDAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MAVERICK
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 370

DUAL POWER RINGS 2
Blue Lantern is considered to have the name of Green Lantern in addition to what is listed on this card. Start the game with 2 blue Battery Markers and 2 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Blue Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each blue or green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LIGHT OFFENSIVE
Blue Lantern may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately. At the end of Blue Lantern's turn, if he attacked more than once and there are no blue Battery Markers on this card, remove a green Battery Marker from this card.

BLUE POWER SHIELD
Anytime Blue Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one blue Battery Marker from this card. If you do, ignore that attack and remove one Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Ronin; March 16th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
space I guess

Last edited by Ronin; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:38 AM.

(Okay, obviously the power names need some work, get off my back. They're not complete sentences at least)
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:05 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Design)

Oh heís cool! Why is he a leader? Canít tell from the bio, just curious.

I honestly think heíll be a bit lower in points. Heís more versatile, but can only attack more than once twice per game (recharges aside).

The shield is cool too, but again only twice. I think GL Hal would outclass him.

Not a bad thing by any means. I really like this.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:09 PM

Yeah, I think 350 was my original estimate but we made some changes and he'd come in a bit lower now. (Though I'm cool with that)

Leader was my guess based on what I understand of the comics. Believe he leads or is at least meant to lead the other Blues. Haven't actually read them, though, I just wanted the goofy half-and-half mini on my battlefield. If one of the Geoff Johns superfans has a more appropriate class suggestion I'm all ears.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It’s more of a deal where Hal is prophesized to be the greatest leader of the Blues, but then he basically just says “Ummmm....nope” and doesn’t go for it. I don’t really have any alternative suggestions though.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know nothing about all these other ring colors, but based on the powers here it doesn't seem like blue doesn't do much different than green.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I really like where this one was workshopped to. Agreed that he'll come in lower than 350.

Leader wouldn't really fit like Nobody mentioned. Hal didn't want the Blue ring (he spent the whole time trying to get it off), and he didn't want to go along with Saint Walker's plan for him to lead the Blue Lanterns. The ring keeps asking Hal what he hopes for, which frustrates Hal to no end. He finally gets the ring off by yelling something like "I hope this dang ring leaves me", and the ring registers his sincerity and does so. Also during this whole event he was fighting Larfleeze for the first time.

Going through the index, here are some class suggestions: Officer, Rebel, Defender, Champion, Bruiser, Brawler.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I know nothing about all these other ring colors, but based on the powers here it doesn't seem like blue doesn't do much different than green.
So normally Blue has a lot of healing/peaceful abilities, but they have no combat capabilities...unless a green is around. When Hope is combined with Willpower, it unlocks their ability to fight, putting them at equal or even above the power of a green ring. So when Hal had both rings on, he basically just had two equally powerful rings on.

The blue ring also supercharges the green ring, keeping it at well above the usual max power level.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:58 PM

Yeah, Blue and Green are less different than they normally would be here, because Hal has them both together. (And because he's Hal, the design has more of a Green bent overall)

I like going Champion, of the suggestions, to keep him out of the usual Green synergy web without giving him anything too funky.
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Just A Head

I think something in the Rebel/Outcast type vein makes sense, yeah. For those few issues, the Guardians basically completely turn on him and he’s not too interested in sticking with the Blues. I think it’s just a matter of deciding what has the right ring while also not giving him completely silly synergy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library