Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2019, 11:49 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Goro

The Book of Goro

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 60
MORTAL KOMBAT!

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Invincible Iron Man set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Freak.
Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Character Bio - Prince Goro leads the Shokan, a four-armed race of half-dragons subjugated ages ago by Shao Kahn. Goro was Mortal Kombat champion nine tournaments in a row. He was defeated by Liu Kang in the tenth, ending Outworld's hopes of assimilating Earthrealm. The Shokan served the Outworld throne until Shao Kahn's death. They refused to take sides in the resulting civil war and were thus outcast. Few believe, however, that they have seen the last of Goro.- Mortal Kombat X

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Goro interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
16 August 2022 - Class changed from Prince to Enforcer
3 January 2021 - Leaping Stomp wording update

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 17th, 2022 at 06:32 PM.
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:50 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goro (Breathing)

NAME = GORO

SPECIES = SHOKAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER
PERSONALITY = HONORABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280

SHOKAN PUMMEL
If Goro inflicts one or more wounds with his first normal attack on an adjacent figure, that figure may not move for the remainder of Goro's turn, and he may continue attacking that figure, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until his attack dice are reduced to 0.

LEAPING STOMP 12
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Goro may move up to 3 spaces with Leaping Stomp. When moving with Leaping Stomp, Goro has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap. After using Leaping Stomp, you may choose an adjacent figure to roll an unblockable attack die against. You may continue rolling until you do not roll a skull.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Arkham; August 16th, 2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:50 AM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Tutorial:

Step 1: Obtain 2 Freak figures.

Step 2: Cut the arms off of one Freak figure, then glue them onto the other Freak figure right under the existing arms. I would recommend checking the quality of sculpt and face on each(1 of my figures had a better face than the other), taking the arms off the inferior sculpt and putting them on the better sculpt.

Step 3: To create Goro's hair/ponytail along with the band that makes it stick up, I sliced off parts of the extra figure the arms were taken from. I found the best spot to get a part that looked like a ponytail, was on the back of the shirt where it meets the butt, there's a wavy look. A simple slice of that worked great.

• Then for the band that sticks up, I sliced a piece off where I took the arm off, making a round sliver, then kept cutting that down until I was left with a thin rectangle, cutting it smaller as needed until it looked correct.

• I then glued the band on the head going diagonally from the back of his head, with the hair coming down from the top.

Step 4: Now with all parts added on, you can trim up the figure a little if you'd like. I trimmed the chest up a little to look a little less like shirt wrinkles, as well as the arms. That's all optional though. Paint can hide a lot of stuff like that. Speaking of, next would be to cover all the shirt and pants area in black paint to build up from dark rather than light. It's not absolutely necessary, but I feel it may give better results. Do not cover the face, you don't want to have to remake a face with a paint brush, especially when the default face already looks pretty close to Goro. I added a black circle around the band for the bunched up hair, and of course blackened the band and hair on his head.

Step 5: Repaint over the torso and legs with skin tone. You can make him paler or tan, his color has varied over the years. Then add in wrist/forearm gauntlets for his arms, shin guards(leave his feet bare), as well as a speedo + thick belt which goes up to about where the first set of arms begins. Use photos for reference.

Step 6: Finally you just fill in the details. I put silver over some of the black on his arm guards, and a dark red over his shin guards and belt, band on his head, and a black and dark red necklace right along the separation line that circles around at the top. Gave him a little bit of a dark wash to make him a little dirty looking and fill in some depth.

Last edited by Arkham; October 23rd, 2019 at 09:02 AM.
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:53 AM

I like the Stomp as-is, but how the Pummel works I'm open for suggestions. It's a centerpiece on a 2 power card, so I want it to have some bite, but of course we can't go too crazy. Points wise, he's got a ceiling of about 280 I'd say, so keep that in mind.

Here's a brief sum up of Goro's power:
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:58 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Maybe drop his Attack to 4? He'll still have chances to raise to 5 with height and he has that defense negation aspect too. Leaping Stomp also gives him likelihood of getting height. Everything else is solid and this mini is some of your best work!
Old January 25th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What does the range of 3 represent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 25th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

More Mortal Kombat!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Goro! What a classic.

His Pummel reads fine to me. Brutal against certain builds but the fact it's only one fighter per turn should, I think, put a cap on it? I don't know, I'm not an expert. I would swap around the two halves of the power though, put the passive defense debuff first... following then order and all.

The auto wounding potential of his leap seems more worrysome honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What does the range of 3 represent?
Like most fighting game characters he can shoot energy blasts and stuff. And I think he breathes fire?
Old January 25th, 2019, 03:42 PM

Range of 3 represents his ability to shoot fireballs.

The Stomp is very similar to Venom’s Slashing Tendrils, so I figured that shouldn’t be a balance concern. Only difference is the short leap effect it offers him. We could always cap it though.
Old January 25th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

As a multi-hitting tough guy with a unique species and extremely rare class, this guy is definitely going to want to be a Guardian.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2019, 04:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Maybe drop his Attack to 4? He'll still have chances to raise to 5 with height and he has that defense negation aspect too. Leaping Stomp also gives him likelihood of getting height. Everything else is solid and this mini is some of your best work!
(because it felt like this got lost in the sauce.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 25th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
(because it felt like this got lost in the sauce.)
He's a big hulking mini-boss, and have you seen the muscles on him? 4 Attack feels like a theme-break.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library