Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 14th, 2018, 12:48 PM

LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby!
Valiant Universe Workshop

The first foray into the Valiant Universe for C3G has begun, with Peter Stanchek kicking it off. I thought now would be a good time to create a place to build out for this universe.

This would be a place to discuss both designs and potential minis, as heroclix has yet to branch out to this awesome universe. Things will be compiled here in this post as discussion happens.

Here's a list of some of the main properties/characters of the Valiant Universe:
  • Archer & Armstrong
  • Bloodshot
  • The Eternal Warrior
  • Harbinger
  • Ivar, Timewalker
  • Ninjak
  • Quantum and Woody
  • Rai
  • Shadowman
  • X-O Manowar
  • Dr. Mirage
  • Divinity
  • Brittania
  • Savage
  • War Mother

Obviously these all have multiple characters within that could be cool additions! And these are just modern Valiant, nothing says we can't venture back to the days of Psi Lords and Turok.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Valiant Universe Workshop

I forgot Turok was a Valiant/Acclaim property! I loved the original N64 game way back in the day, and I think it's just a cool character. With all the Dinos Tornado has planned out, it would be cool to have a Dino Hunter to fight them.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would be interested in exploring Turok.
Once I get a few more Dinos out there, it would be fun to add in a Hunter.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've got dibs on Manowar... once I figure something out for him.

Have a very general idea for Bloodshot I might turn into something more workable. And man, Divinity would be cool, no idea how to bring in him but I dig it.

One hope I have is that we get official minis when the Bloodshot movie comes out in like... a year and a half. Fingers crossed!
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:04 PM

LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby! LordVenoc rolls all skulls baby!

Turok is the original. He is now owned by Dynamite alongside the other Gold Key Properties Solar and Magnus.

Savage is basically a revamped and altered Turok for the new Valiant. I think both could be cool and differentiated designs that could be extra fun with all the dinos and animals running around.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I've got dibs on Manowar... once I figure something out for him.

Have a very general idea for Bloodshot I might turn into something more workable. And man, Divinity would be cool, no idea how to bring in him but I dig it.
Divinity would be an Event hero I'd imagine. Well, given I intend to push for Event hero if/when we get to Harada, Divinity definitely would be.

Think we could repaint an Iron Man? I know its not an exact match, but I'd bet one figure form his universe could be real real close.

Bloodshot is definitely cool. Plus whatever mini we do end up using there could probably also be a base for Rai.
Old November 14th, 2018, 04:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This probably wouldn't be a bad start for a Bloodshot mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 14th, 2018, 09:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just a random thing I noticed today. The second volume of Generation Zero Trade is titled "Heroscape"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 14th, 2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Just a random thing I noticed today. The second volume of Generation Zero Trade is titled "Heroscape"
Oh yeah! I remember that arc. I wasn't a huge fan of the direction taken with the Gen Zero kids in their solo. Which was a shame, because Cronus is one of my favorite Psiots.

Currently working on some ideas for the Immortal Brothers (Ivar, Gilad, and Aram). Here's what I have for the eldest, and my favorite, of the three:

Quote:
NAME = TIMEWALKER
SECRET IDENTITY = IVAR ANNI-PADDA
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TIME ARC MASTERY
Start the game with only one Timewalker on the battlefield. Instead taking a turn with a Timewalker you control, if you control at least one Timewalker not on the battlefield, you may place it on an empty space within 6 clear sight spaces of this Timewalker and take take a turn with that figure. After taking a turn with Time Arc Mastery, you may place any other Timewalker you control on its card. Figures removed in this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BREAKING HISTORY
Once per game, when placing a Timewalker with Time Arc mastery, you may select one previously destroyed Hero in your army. Place or remove Wound Markers until the Hero has up to 2 Life remaining, then place it on an empty space adjacent to the placed Timewalker. After taking a turn with that Timewalker, you may take an immediate turn with the destroyed figure, and you may not take additional turns with any other figures.
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You would have to create another Timewalker first to be able to test this one. Be careful with Adventurer as the F4 will drive up their cost.
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think he'll need another Timewalker. He's Uncommon, so similar to Kang.

I like this! as much as like Time Travel characters, I've always struggled with translating Time Travel itself to gameplay. This looks like a lot of fun.
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You would have to create another Timewalker first to be able to test this one. Be careful with Adventurer as the F4 will drive up their cost.
He's uncommon. The idea is to be able to draft multiple of him for the multiple iterations that could appear of him across the timestream.

Forgot Fantastic wasn't limited to Unique. Could probably find a different class to suit him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project