Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 10th, 2018, 05:43 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
New England Revival - West Warwick RI - 1/12/19

New England Heroscape Event
Saturday, January 12th, 2019

Where: Reality A Games, West Warwick RI

297 Providence St, West Warwick, RI 02893

Parking: Right next to a plaza with parking or behind the building.
Map Location

When: Show up 1PM, Start 1:30PM, X-60 minute rounds, clean up when done.

What: X rounds of Swiss with partial card scoring. Pick 1 Take 1 with partial card scoring. (Every player brings 2-250 point armies. Each player then chooses 1-250 point army from their opponent to use and uses their remaining army as well. Normal play afterwards.)

2-250 points500 point, 24 hex start zone total, SoV and VC allowed, just no supers.

What to bring: Figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Food: There are places around to get food, a Dunkin, pizza place, and a tavern.

Entry: $5; Prizes thus far for top 2. Donations welcome

Maps: (Maps may be subject to change)
1. Dry Season
2. Winter Holdout
3. If you can't take the heat
4. Midnight Lagoon
5. Everglades and Evergreens
X. Depending on expected attendance I may request some participants to bring maps. If you volunteer thank you in advance.

Glyph Pool: (2) Intercept Order, Move +2, Defense +1, Wound, Unique Attack +1, D20 +1, and Initiative +8.

Treasure Glyph Pool: All except Waterwalking, Artifact, Unnatural Revival, and Ancient Artifact. Heroic Rune (+1 Attack), Talisman of Defense (+1 Defense), and Potion of Healing (Heal 3 Wounds)

Treasure Glyph Trap: Roll a 1: The glyph is an illusion, remove it from the game. Roll a 2-5: Reverse the powers of the glyph; -1 attack, -1 defense, take 3 wounds.

Attending:
Itsbuzzi
nyphot
Drewman-chu
nyphot's friend
Nova
Itsbuzzi's friends (2)
Curry_Noodles
Curry_Noodles' brother

Maybe:
Joseph Sweeney
Cleon
Nova's friend
Drewman-chu's friend

Mentions:

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; January 12th, 2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Attendees
Old November 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - West Warwick RI

I am still finalizing the event and some things may change but thus far we are looking at this date and time. All updates will be posted here.

Old November 10th, 2018, 06:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

VC figures allowed?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll probably be there unless i'm working, I was really bummed I missed the last one. I'll let ya know once it gets closer.
Old November 11th, 2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
VC figures allowed?
Yes! I was looking for the abbreviation, will now update the OP. The only thing not allowed is supers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I'll probably be there unless i'm working, I was really bummed I missed the last one. I'll let ya know once it gets closer.
Quite alright, hope to see you at this one!

Old November 25th, 2018, 05:47 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I gotta see but am very much interested.

~JS
Old November 25th, 2018, 08:40 PM

Sweet! Glad to hear it!

Old November 26th, 2018, 11:31 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I am planning to attend, hopefully with a friend! We'll each be bringing our 6 year old sons who won't be playing, but will be rolling dice and stuff.

Question: are we bringing just a single 500 point army? My friend was inquiring if there could be a format with multiple armies, just to keep up the variety. I don't have a strong preference either way.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
I am planning to attend, hopefully with a friend! We'll each be bringing our 6 year old sons who won't be playing, but will be rolling dice and stuff.

Question: are we bringing just a single 500 point army? My friend was inquiring if there could be a format with multiple armies, just to keep up the variety. I don't have a strong preference either way.
Glad to hear it! I had an idea for a different format or I could do a pick 1 take 1 format. Being a somewhat new host I didn't want to get too complicated before changing it up but I like it, I'm sold, lets do pick 1 take 1. Hope to see you there!

Old November 26th, 2018, 10:50 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Can you remind me what "pick 1 take 1" is? Looks like bring 2 250 point armies and you play with one of yours and one of your opponent's? Does your opponent choose the one they want to use? That seems to make the most sense to me...

(Might help to put the rules into the 1st post if others also don't understand the format.)

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old November 27th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
Can you remind me what "pick 1 take 1" is? Looks like bring 2 250 point armies and you play with one of yours and one of your opponent's? Does your opponent choose the one they want to use? That seems to make the most sense to me...

(Might help to put the rules into the 1st post if others also don't understand the format.)
My bad yeah from my understanding both players roll and the highest roll gets to pick first. Then the second person picks and that's the only real change. I'll add it to the OP.

Old November 27th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I will put it in my calendar and see if I can get some others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events