Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 6th, 2018, 04:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Leatherface

The Book of Leatherface

C3G WILDSTORM SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 56
FRIGHT NIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the DC Batman set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Joker Thug.
Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Character Bio - Part of the cannibalistic Sawyer/Hewitt family, Leatherface is best known for wearing a mask made out of human skin and using a chainsaw. Leatherface uses this chainsaw to torture and kill his prey, using their skin for masks, bones for decoration, and their meat for food to eat and serve at their family owned restaurant. Leatherface wears different masks to hide his deformity, as well as to show his different personalities. Not being well educated, Leatherface is mentally challenged, which leads to his family easily manipulating him to do their dirty work as a killing machine.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:33 PM. Reason: png
Old September 6th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Leatherface (Breathing)

NAME = LEATHERFACE
SECRET IDENTITY = THOMAS HEWITT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLASHER
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 95

DEMORALIZING PRESENCE
When rolling for initiative, each opponent must subtract 1 from their roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control without the Fearless personality that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Leatherface.

CHAINSAW MASSACRE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
When attacking with this special attack, all shields rolled count as extra skulls, and all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits on Leatherface.

Last edited by Arkham; September 19th, 2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old September 6th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Tutorial:
You need the following figures:
Joker Thug #004
Dark Deadpool #016
Granny Goodness #036
In total they come out to around $2.35

Remove the arms(keep them holding onto the chainsaw) from Dark Deadpool, cutting at the shoulder seem.

Remove the arms from Joker Thug, you may need to cut into the chest a bit as the left arm is connected to the chest. Remove the head from the Joker Thug. Then remove the head from Granny Goodness. You can cut some of the hair off of the back of Granny Goodness' head, as well off part of the sides, refer to pictures.

Glue the Granny Goodness head onto the Joker Thug.

Glue the Dark Deadpool arms(with chainsaw) onto the Joker Thug. You may have to press them while they dry to ensure a nice fit.

Paint the forearms and hands a natural skin color.

Paint the upper arms white for the shirt sleeves. You can go bright white, don't worry about matching the current dirty white shirt color that Joker Thug has.

Paint the pants a dark blackish blue.

Cut the cape off of granny goodness. You can cut her body away from it pretty easily. Try and form a piece as pictured below.

I cut off the excess bits to form a flat bottom.

I flipped the piece over to the smoother side of the cape that was against Granny's body, then cut a little more off to make it shorter.

Glue the wrinkly side against Leatherface, just below the belt line, try to find a groove to fit nicely against the knees. After it is secured, cut off any excess edges or curves to have a nice apron look. Paint will hide quite a bit so it doesn't have to be perfect.

Paint the butcher's apron a yellowish white. I mixed some white with a little yellow and black to get the off white color. Paint the full apron, going up to his chest, and make straps going around his neck, and around his waist by painting over the belt.

Paint a black tie in the front that would go under the apron, so you don't have to paint much. Refer to the next couple of pics. Then paint the base of the chainsaw yellow, leaving the silver bits as they are.

Paint the hair a dark greyish/black.

Paint the face and neck area a light brown. I mixed some flesh tone with white, yellow, red, and a small amount of black. Add some black stitches on the moth going up to the left side of his face, as well as one going from the right side of his face going up across the forehead. Refer to any pictures for reference.

Paint the shoes a dark grey. Apply a black wash by dabbing some black paint on the brush then dipping in water before applying. It should be a very watery wet black wash that will fill in the creases and cracks with black to give some detail. Wipe off any excess. Finally, apply some blood splatter to the chainsaw and apron if you desire.

Finished look:

Last edited by Arkham; February 4th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old September 6th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Really sweet-looking figure mod.

Not familiar with the character, but the design looks cool. Pretty straightforward - he doesn't feel quite as independent as some of the other Slashers - like how Chucky and Jason and Michael all kinda insist on going nuts almost without input from the player.

(That may be a good design choice - just thought I'd mention it)
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet? He doesn't look sweet at all. He's got blood all over his front and he's holding a chainsaw. Man Ronin, I was way wrong about you.

It is very nice work on the mod. Looking at the photo's you forget sometimes how small and difficult these mods can be. Truly excellent workmanship.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:08 PM

Thanks. Updated with the step by step.

I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of mechanic that has him charging and attacking beyond your control. Something along the line of Scent Triggered Frenzy etc.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Well, I was hoping for Raiden, but another Slasher'll do.
Man, that's a good mod. May need to consult you on the little fiddly details of my Gargoyles mods, given how you did that apron!
What's the theme behind the 5 Defence? I really like that Chainsaw SA, btw.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Not sure 5 defense is necessary. He's a beefy dude, so I want him to have some survivability based on that. Not too hung up on how the stats fall as long as he's got some bit of staying power to not get one-shotted right away, especially since he's likely to hurt himself with his own attack, but a drop to 4 defense wouldn't be out of the question.

Raiden is probably next in-line.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, 5 Defense seems like a bit much (and 5 Life kind of does too). Unless I'm mistaken he's a normal human with no special skills or powers. More like a run-of-the-mill Arkham inmate than a Joker or Two-Face. I think 100 is more like a ceiling than a floor for him.

Mechanically I like him, though. I think it feels very grindhouse.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, 5 Defense seems like a bit much (and 5 Life kind of does too). Unless I'm mistaken he's a normal human with no special skills or powers. More like a run-of-the-mill Arkham inmate than a Joker or Two-Face. I think 100 is more like a ceiling than a floor for him.

Mechanically I like him, though. I think it feels very grindhouse.
Zsasz is 100 and he's not an unstoppable horror movie slasher with a bleeding huge chainsaw.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:41 PM

I'm fine with dropping to 4 defense and seeing where he plays. He's hurting himself with his main attraction, so with a defense of 4, I can't see him coming in any higher than 125 anyways. If it comes down to 115 or 105, that's fine too. 125 isn't a goal.
Old September 6th, 2018, 06:24 PM

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library