Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2018, 01:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Michael Myers

The Book of Michael Myers

C3G DDP SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 56
FRIGHT NIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the DC Green Lantern set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Hal Jordan.
Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Character Bio - A seemingly normal boy, at 6 years old Michael Myers killed his older sister Judith with a butcher knife on Halloween night. Michael was taken to Smith's Grove Sanitarium where he became the patient of a psychiatrist named Dr. Sam Loomis. Doctor Loomis spent 15 years trying to reach Michael, but Michael wouldn't even speak a word or show an ounce of emotion. At age 21 he escaped the asylum to continue his killing spree once again on Halloween night.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 09:46 PM. Reason: png
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Michael Myers (Breathing)

NAME = MICHAEL MYERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLASHER
PERSONALITY = MENACING
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 135

THE SHAPE
At the start of the game, choose one enemy Unique Hero or Event Hero to be Michael's Victim. After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the card of a figure they control, if Michael's Victim is within clear sight of Michael, immediately either:
• place 1 black Stalker Marker on this card, to a maximum of 3, or
• move Michael up to 2 spaces. Michael will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power. If Michael ends this move engaged with his Victim, roll one unblockable attack die against his Victim for each Stalker Marker on this card, then remove all of your Stalker Markers from this card.
For the remainder of the game, anytime Michael's Victim is destroyed, immediately remove all Stalker Markers from this card and choose a different enemy Unique Hero or Event Hero to be Michael's Victim.

ONE GOOD SCARE
At the start of the following round after Michael is destroyed, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Michael on any empty space within 3 spaces of his Victim. One Good Scare can only be used once per game.

Last edited by Arkham; October 21st, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:29 PM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Michael Myers Figure Tutorial:

Paint the overalls a blue w/ a slight amount of green. You're going for something like this:

Paint some blood on the coveralls, maybe dirty them slightly.

Paint the face white for the mask. Then add some black for the eyes, and go for a dark brown on the hair. You can build up some paint for the puffy cheeks and different hairstyles(he has a poof on top and the sides are matted. Add in a little light grey to accentuate the cheeks.

Cut off one of the knives from the Catman heroclix(save the Catman figure with the other knife to use for Chucky), I find fingernail/toenail clippers to be easy for this. Glue the knife either upright or underneath his hand, depending on what you prefer. He has carried it both ways.

Last edited by Arkham; February 4th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:34 PM

Soundwarp has checked off on this, but just to keep it all in here, I'll tag the CRB.

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Let me know if there are any concerns or things you feel will need tested.
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:41 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So if it’s a round I lost initiative in, and my 1 life Mikey takes a hit, I could potentially take 2 more turns with him if I have all my order markers on him and can burn my 3 and X? That’s a cool power.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Exactly.

You have to stay on him to completely get rid of him. Simply dealing a blow that you think would kill him won't always be reliable, and you instead will have to finish the job or risk him getting back up and coming after you again.
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looking good so far. I think some testing will tell if him going out of turn frequently will be clunky, but I don't expect it to be too bad.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I commented on him before and still like him as-is.

Not really sold on Insane for him, though - our Insane figures tend toward manic, and I don't see him hanging with that crowd.
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Looking good so far. I think some testing will tell if him going out of turn frequently will be clunky, but I don't expect it to be too bad.
If you're referring the his first power, it's already an established power from Walers/Roamers, only difference being he won't take the leaving engagements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not really sold on Insane for him, though - our Insane figures tend toward manic, and I don't see him hanging with that crowd.
I'm good with whatever.
Old July 27th, 2018, 07:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I already 'pre-commented' on this guy, but I've no real competitive concerns. I think the free moves will make him a fairly strong design, but there's nothing wrong with him being worth drafting. I suppose you could pair him with X-Men Angel to get some extra pep from the unblockable attack dice... but you can do a lot of things with Angel. Likewise, he'll make for a pretty strong clean-up/ last-man standing figure, but so do a lot of other cards. I'd actually probably be more worried about pairing him with classics Viking Spirits than much in C3G, as I don't think there is much 'Attack boost from beyond the grave' type effects to be had here and I think that's really what he wants more than traditional stat boosters.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 27th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Sounds good. I'm not too stuck to a point value either. Slasher synergy I'm building has about 60 points of wiggle room. I think with Freddy and Jason coming at 175, i'd estimate his ceiling at about 145. So we'll do whatever we gotta do to adjust from there.
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:04 AM

Re: The Book of Michael Myers (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

We can nail down personality as we go, but I changed Insane to Menacing at least for now to avoid the synergy of Insane.

Looks like everything else is good here.

I propose a vote to move to Initial Playtesting.
@Tornado
@Yodaking
@japes
@Ronin
@johnny139
@Spidey'tilIDie
@Scapemage

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library