Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 7th, 2015, 06:29 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Dhalsim

The Book of Dhalsim

C3G UDON SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 46
STREET FIGHTER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Street Fighter set.
Its model number and name are #103 / Dhalsim.

Character Bio - Dhalsim is a Hindu ascetic and Yoga master who only fights in the tournaments to earn money for his family and his impoverished village.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Last edited by Ronin; October 30th, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
Old September 7th, 2015, 06:31 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Dhalsim - Design Phase

NAME = DHALSIM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASCETIC
PERSONALITY = PACIFISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

LEVITATION

Dhalsim is considered to have height advantage over any figure without the Aerial Advantage, Flying, or Levitation special power whose base is no more than 2 levels above his base. Dhalsim does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles he moves onto or occupies.

YOGA FIRE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Figures roll 1 fewer die when defending against this special attack. If Dhalsim inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack and the defending figure does not have the Lava Resistant special power, roll one unblockable attack die for Burn Damage. Continue rolling for Burn Damage until you do not roll a skull.

YOGA TELEPORT
When an opponent’s figure ends its movement adjacent to Dhalsim, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, immediately place Dhalsim on any empty space within 2 spaces. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Original design:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; July 11th, 2016 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 7th, 2015, 06:36 AM
"Special Eyes"

Reserved for Art

Old September 7th, 2015, 07:02 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Simple but efficient, I like it
Old September 7th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool. I like both powers a lot! Though he may not be able to wound most defenders with that special attack. Playtesting may show a need to adjust it to 3 attack to be worthwhile. Right now he's just praying for a defensive whiff and then lots of burning, so the power is probably going to be swingy to the extreme and disappointing for more users most of the time.

What's his range in his normal attack based on? Is this the guy with stretchy arms? If so, we should probably go 2 Range like Plastic Man and Mister Fantastic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I have to agree that the SA is weak. I usually won't use 2-Attack SAs on anyone with more than 3 Defense, which is mostly squads and loses you the entire reason for using the SA. A bump to 3 Attack should help, or even 4 if you wanted to limit how much the burn can do.

Levitation is cool. Simple but effective and thematic. Perfect style power for these Street Fighter guys.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 7th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, he's stretchy. I think reducing his normal Range to 2 to be consistent with our other stretchy dudes, then increasing Yoga Fire to 3 Range/3 Attack would give him two viable attack options.

Pacifist seems odd to me as a class, particularly for a guy who - even if he's claiming peace - punches dudes in the face on the regular. Do we have a class like "Vagabond" or "Wanderer?" He walks the Earth righting wrongs and helping his village. We could also go with "Yogi" (a practitioner of Yoga) or "Ascetic" or something like that. Then we could shift the pacifism bit to his personality.

Looks good overall, though I'm slightly concerned about his draftability... even if he's cheap, a single-attack non-synergistic hero is a tough sell.
Old September 7th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think reducing his normal Range to 2 to be consistent with our other stretchy dudes, then increasing Yoga Fire to 3 Range/3 Attack would give him two viable attack options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Pacifist seems odd to me as a class, particularly for a guy who - even if he's claiming peace - punches dudes in the face on the regular. Do we have a class like "Vagabond" or "Wanderer?" He walks the Earth righting wrongs and helping his village. We could also go with "Yogi" (a practitioner of Yoga) or "Ascetic" or something like that. Then we could shift the pacifism bit to his personality.
I really don't know the character, but Pacifist seemed weird to me too.

For Levitation, I don't think it should work against Flying figures, and it seems a little weird that it doesn't boost his defense too. Also seems like a Levitation power would allow the character to ignore small height changes; would it be thematic to add in a movement effect?

Other than that, he looks cool.

EDIT: Oh, and designs are being run in the Outer Sanctum now, so this one should be moved out.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 7th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Dhalsim can levitate and also teleport short distances. We could add one or both in if we wanted, but neither are huge deals.
Old September 7th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

C3V has a Levitation power in progress that we may want to build off of:

X do not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles they move onto or occupy.
Old September 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Actually, as I think of it, Dhalsim has energy attacks similar to Ryu (in addition to his Yoga Fire), so 3 Range would be more consistent in that case.
Old September 7th, 2015, 01:57 PM
"Special Eyes"

I like Pacifistic Ascetic, normal range 2, and boosting the SA. Levitation gives him height advantage regardless of whether he is attacking or defending. Adding the exemption from falling damage and terrain effects would be a nice addition. As far as flying figures, I've always just imagined that they had landed on the space, so he could have height advantage on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library