Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 13th, 2015, 04:10 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Louisiana HS Summer 2015 Tourney 8/9 - Heat of Battle!

When: Sunday August 9, 1:30-7:00ish
Where: American Moving and Storage, 1203 University Parkway, Leesville
Format:

500 points, maximum 24 hex total, Heat of Battle. For those of you unfamiliar with HoB: At the beginning of the game, each player takes turns placing one army card's worth of units anywhere on the battlefield; they may not place figures on glyphs or adjacent to an opponent's figure. C3v and SoV units are allowed/encouraged!

If someone coming with you doesn't know how to play and would like to, I will do my usual Learn to Play about an hour before the tournament starts. I will also be providing pre-made armies for anyone who does not have their own HeroScape collection; don't worry, I make them as competitive as possible while stretching my collection.

I will soon post information pertaining to maps, glyphs, and premade armies available. If you plan on attending, it would be much appreciated if you brought a map or two! Just post here and PM me if you could and we can discuss it.

If you can make it, this will be worth it; we generally have a friendly group of about 10-12 players and always appreciate more!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; August 7th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.
Old July 21st, 2015, 10:45 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisiana HS Summer 2015 Tourney 8/8, Update on Location

Maps:

Flooded Temple by 1Mmirg (Glyphs will be placed behind the ruins instead of by the temple)

Perilous Paradise by Killometer

Ticalla Sunrise by Gamebear

Dance of the Dryads by Typhon222

Normandy Beach by Bengi

Cage Match by Dignan

Glyph Pool:
Dagmar (Initiative +8 )
Valda (Move +2)
Gerda (Defense +1)
Wannok (Wound)
Kelda (Healer)

Last edited by elvenwizard9; August 5th, 2015 at 09:56 PM.
Old July 27th, 2015, 11:45 PM

Re: Louisiana HS Summer 2015 Tourney 8/8 - Heat of Battle!

Posted maps and glyph pool. Depending on one friend we might be able to add Cage Match as well. This will be a lot of fun!

Old August 3rd, 2015, 08:31 PM

Re: Louisiana HS Summer 2015 Tourney 8/9 - Heat of Battle!

A bunch of my regulars are busy this Saturday, so we're pulling a last-minute shift of date and time to Sunday, 8/9, 1:30-7:00ish. If this works for any lurkers who are on the fence about going... Go, I urge you! And if you bring a friend who is new to the game, don't worry! They won't be the only new player there, and we love to teach people!

Old August 9th, 2015, 10:08 PM

Re: Louisiana HS Summer 2015 Tourney 8/9 - Post Tourney

Another success! Nine players total, though a couple had to leave early. I accidentally won my own tournament - Knights are strong for the format, though I expected a lot of armies in the pool to do better against me than they did. Oh well.

I loved building [MENTION=18408]Typhon222[/MENTION]'s Dance of the Dryads and [MENTION=7119]Killometer[/MENTION]'s Perilous Paradise, though I ended up never playing on them. Oh well. I watched a game on Perilous Paradise, and it looked like a lot of fun. Also, I might leave DotD up to play later - it's a pretty looking map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events