Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Death Knight?
The Resting Overseer 18 69.23%
Onward to Battle 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 9th, 2014, 12:28 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 66. Death Knights of Valkrill

After another long pause from me, I am yet again reviving my Sculpt Polls. And in my revival, I'm summoning some hellish evil creatures. If you guessed The Death Knights of Valkrill, you were right. (Sorry for poor picture).

(Answers Left to Right)
1. The Resting Overseer
2. Onward to Battle

I've never been happy with two figure squads, but these guys looks do help them out. They look rough, and scary around the edges. Not to mention they strike fear into their opponents hearts. My favorite is Onward to Battle because he seems prepared and I like his helm better. Although both are pretty equally cool.

Who is your favorite knight of death?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 9th, 2014, 03:02 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 66. Death Knights of Valkrill

I always preffered The Resting Overseer, simply because the skull was more apparent, and it did better for the death-knighty feel of them. These guys are one of my favorite squads, even though they don't do well against some (most...) other squads (sigh... and heroes...). They do look scary though, or would if they were a bit taller .

By the way, nice hairball in the background of the pic .
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:06 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love using the Death Knights, but I'm gonna have to go with "Both sculpts kinda suck".

I've never really cared for them.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What, no toilet jokes? Come 'on!
Old August 9th, 2014, 09:15 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

In my house they're affectionately reffered to as Stumpy and Dumpy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units