Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 10th, 2014, 03:48 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Unit Battle Royale 2014

2014 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS (Click to enlarge)

Last edited by Dysole; June 11th, 2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Updating brackets
Old May 10th, 2014, 03:49 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scores and Standings

HSers 2014 Unit Battle Royale

Last edited by Dysole; May 10th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 10th, 2014, 03:53 AM

Poll Results and Thread Index

Let the Battles begin!!! Each day, for the next 39 days straight, public polls will decide which HeroScape Units will advance through the tournament, and which Unit will eventually be crowned the Grand Champion!

Only those members who entered with bracket predictions before polling started can score points and win prizes, but everybody can vote! It's just a flat popularity contest - pick your favorite, for whatever reasons float your boat!

Now, ...Let's VOTE!!!

(It SHOULDN'T need saying, but just for the record - let's keep this contest on the up-and-up. Only members can vote in these polls, and each member can vote only ONCE. Creating duplicate member accounts is an offense punishable by BANNING. Administrators can tell who has voted in these polls, and what IP addresses were used to place those votes. If any attempts are made to skew polling results by 'ballot stuffing' with proxy accounts, appropriate action will be taken against ALL member accounts involved. Keep it fair and keep it fun. Thank You.)

Poll Results

Round 1

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2

Spoiler Alert!

Round 3

Spoiler Alert!

Quarterfinals

Spoiler Alert!

Semifinals

Spoiler Alert!

Final Battle: Battle #63

Nilfheim [10] 34.48% 1st
Krug [8] 27.59% 2nd

Cyprien Esenwein [6] 20.69%
Krav Maga Agents [5] 17.24%

Last edited by Dysole; June 18th, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Battle Royale 2014

Will you this thread each time new polls are added?
Old May 12th, 2014, 09:30 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Please do that. I missed yesterday's.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:38 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, you're even updating the score board as the polls finish? I'd imagine that's quite a bit of work to do, but then again, it will probably be less intimidating than waiting until the end and trying to figure out everybody's scores. Good job, regardless!

Heroscape Battles!

Gun mandate: If you go out in public, you need to show proof of loaded gun. Everyone needs to protect themselves, you can't burden the rest of us with protecting you.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Moltenclaw's & the Zombie Hulk's losses hit me hard. I had them both going a long way.
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Please do that. I missed yesterday's.
Well, it is every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Wow, you're even updating the score board as the polls finish? I'd imagine that's quite a bit of work to do, but then again, it will probably be less intimidating than waiting until the end and trying to figure out everybody's scores. Good job, regardless!
The framework was already there from the spreadsheet I built to do that for the Online Heroscape 2013 End of Year Championship Bracket Challenge, so I just gave him that and he modified it. I assume he's just putting in the names of the winners and the scores are auto-populating.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; May 12th, 2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Although there's a bug somewhere, I think, because some of the scores (at least mine) aren't quite right...
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:32 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm pretty sure he's also using LR's old spreadsheet to some level as well, which also auto-updated the scores. He would have to copy it in every day still but at least it's not quite so ridiculously hard.

Still having run this one year myself, it's quite the project still. I'm very thankful he's doing it for us and bringing it back as it was always fun and enjoyable, but it's a tough task to run and organize it.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 12th, 2014, 02:52 PM

Safari So Good

A little of both actually. Currently, there's an issue in that the spreadsheet is not recognizing the B-11 values but otherwise we're good. I'll try and get it fixed as soon as I can.

~Dysole, very thankful for autoupdating

Last edited by Dysole; May 12th, 2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: And we fixed it
Old May 12th, 2014, 04:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just 2 points off the lead, tied for 4th place...

Old May 12th, 2014, 06:45 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

Hmm... Maybe I should have looked at the old UBRs. I had Kurrok going though a couple of rounds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games