Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 20th, 2006, 06:04 PM

tmacdagreat has disabled reputation
Cool use of Jotun's special

In a 500 points battle once i picked Jotun. My friend had one figure left. He had crixus and I ran up to him grabbed him and chucked him into a lava space! It was hilarious! My friend screamed a line that I invented about 3 years ago. WHITE MAN DOWN!

«cookie - once you have it, you love it.»
http://www.heroscapers.com/images/05.gif
Old December 20th, 2006, 06:32 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
um sry to say, but ut fairly late with the lava toss idea. one question tho, what was the first day heroscape came out, i want to know when i bought it to figure out how long ive had it (i bought it on the first say ever, yeah ur jealous)?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old December 20th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega
one question tho, what was the first day heroscape came out, i want to know when i bought it to figure out how long ive had it
What does that have to do with TMac's post?

And Heroscape been out since about September of 2004. Though the first report of actually having the game was by Hero back in July of 2004.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 20th, 2006, 07:08 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
i dont know, but i didnt want to start a topic on something so small, thanks for the answer tho, so i have had it for over 2 years. noice

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old December 20th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
i dont know, but i didnt want to start a topic on something so small, thanks for the answer tho, so i have had it for over 2 years. noice
Yes... time does fly when you're having fun. Heh heh...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 20th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
um sry to say, but ut fairly late with the lava toss idea. one question tho, what was the first day heroscape came out, i want to know when i bought it to figure out how long ive had it (i bought it on the first say ever, yeah ur jealous)?
I think I have been blinded by this post
Old December 20th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Do not despair, Cavalier. That post did not damage your eyes at all. It only disrupted the part of your brain that knows how to read English. In time you may heal and recover completely. I would suggest reading some literate prose to help with the recovery.
Old December 20th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Do not despair, Cavalier. That post did not damage your eyes at all. It only disrupted the part of your brain that knows how to read English. In time you may heal and recover completely. I would suggest reading some literate prose to help with the recovery.
Thanks Rev, I am feeling better now.
Old December 20th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cool use of Jotun's special?

Throw an enemy hero into the middle of your group of Shades...

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 20th, 2006, 08:47 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Seems like there's a # of "goody throws" for Jotun.
- Into molten lava
- Off of extreme height
- At Nakitas
- At Shades
- Into water, snow, or ice (hinder their movement on the next turn)
- In the middle of a group of WoA, (not the best toss, but it's descent)

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old December 21st, 2006, 12:01 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
- Off of extreme height
I believe the rule is that they don't take ANY falling damage from the throw, even extreme height. Throwing damage replaces all falling damage, so it's actually safer to throw your own figures off an extreme cliff than it is to have them jump.
Old December 21st, 2006, 12:43 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Seems like there's a # of "goody throws" for Jotun.
- Into molten lava
- Off of extreme height
- At Nakitas
- At Shades
- Into water, snow, or ice (hinder their movement on the next turn)
- In the middle of a group of WoA, (not the best toss, but it's descent)
-Into the middle of a bunch of Gladiatrons (with Blastatrons also in play, of course.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles