Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th, 2006, 03:16 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Tournement - Pittsburgh

Hi there. HappyJosiah and I are trying to put together a Heroscape tournement here in Pittsburgh. We will try and make it as official as possible with attempts at having the official website give us some prizes or something. We are open to suggestions of how fellow 'Scapers would like to have the tournement run. We already have some ideas. It will probably be a tournement of random picking of players playing one on one on relatively simple and completely symmetric maps. Each map might include pieces of lava sets, forest sets, and tundra sets, not sure. HappyJosiah and I have between us a humble 4 master sets, 5 forests, 5 lava, and 3 tundra sets. We have a couple of friends who have more stuff so we might use that as well. We would require everyone to bring with them a 500 pt army, there will be no drafting (unless we play some fun bonus games with teams or something) The way we will rank as we go on the tournement is wins and point differential (ie how many points you, as the winner, have left. Perhaps the loser will recieve negative points equal to what the opponent has left). The armies do not have to be from one general, although an army can't have any copies of unique squads or characters obviously. We would also probably ask everyone to bring money for food or prizes if we can't get any for free. We are looking for the tournement to be in early August. As I said, please give more suggestions of how you think the tournement would be best run. I am really looking forward to playing a tournement of heroscape and I know many others are too. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events