Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 31st, 2013, 01:14 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Welcome to the Jungle: June 29, West Chester, PA

Date: 6/29/2013. Setup begins at noon; we start throwing dice at 1pm.

929 S High St
West Chester, PA 19382

484 905-5533

There will be a $5 entry fee which will go towards prize support (Games Keep store credit).

Format: Welcome to the Jungle - All maps for this event will include the Ticalla Jungle expansion. Players bring a pre-drafted 600 point Heroscape army, no Marvel. Army cannot exceed 16 hexes.

Maps:

Quasatch Playground

Jungle Wall

Sirocco

Overgrown

The Borogroves

Manticore

Attendees:
Mad_wookiee
tom
Johngee
Clan
Xanth
spidysox
Northgate
Justine
Mason
pieface!

Possibles:

Last edited by mad_wookiee; June 28th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old June 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Welcome to the Jungle: June 29, West Chester, PA

Love the format. Should be a nice challenge to build a good army.

Count me in for map if you need it.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old June 1st, 2013, 01:46 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, the format is messing with my head a bit. I'm hoping we'll see some big, expensive figures make the cut this time.

I'll have some of the maps up in a few days. I can definitely use help; I only have three jungle sets.
Old June 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Here's a map from Dignan that looks pretty cool.

Guerilla

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old June 1st, 2013, 06:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Id bet you'd see a lot of Quasuch Hunters in this tourney, as well as a lot more melee in general. 4-5 squads of QH plus some range, raelin, or cloggers (not deathreavers though) is good.
QH * 5 + iron Golum or even Major X17 or Agent Carr for the melee bonus.
QH * 4 + (Raelin v1 + Nakitas/Kaemon Awa) or (Raelin v2 + Finn/Thorgrim)
Also the elfpod might be good @ 600 points.

You could change the max 16 hexes to max 16 figures to allow some cavalry or the hive, like gencon is doing.

Not coming, but always like thinking of army ideas.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 12:02 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Sounds like fun, but we are out for this one. We have a tourney over here in wetern PA that day. (It is nice not traveling four hours for a tourney. ) Have fun.
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Please add mason, Justine, and myself as confirmed for this tournament.
Old June 5th, 2013, 11:35 PM

Glad to have you guys!
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Here's a map from Dignan that looks pretty cool.

Guerilla
I like the map, but I don't know if I like it without the glyphs. I put Overgrown in the list for now, but if there's another one we want to use instead, I'm open.
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:07 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

I hope it's not too late to sign up for this, but I would love to attend.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:02 PM

Not too late at all - glad to have you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events