Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Pet Rock? (L to R)
Big Bad Boomer 4 11.76%
Rocky 18 52.94%
Stoner 12 35.29%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 58. Granite Guardians

I return the same as this unit moves... slowly. The Granite Guardians are the subject of our next poll. As you can tell I have taken my own images again, just click for a larger and clearer image.

(L to R)
1. Big Bad Boomer
2. Rocky
3. Stoner

BBB takes a mighty slow swing with devastating force on his brittle foe. Rocky instills fear in his opponent through sheer size and power, causing them to scatter away. Stoner casually sticks his chin out which looks like an easy hit to the quick ninja, however he can absorb this blow and capture the nimble human in his stoney grasp.

My personal favorite is indeed Stoner.

Who is the favorite of these over-sized humanoid pebbles?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:23 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sculpt Polls! 58. Granite Guardians

Haha, they're back!

~JS, going to vote
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Rock-y! Rock-y! Rock-y! . . .
Old April 26th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not sure if I voted right, but one of them is now famously known as Barock Obama, and I wanted to vote for that one.

Woops, I voted wrong, the one listed as Big Bad Boomer is actually Barock Obama, would someone vote for him twice please?

Kroc

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units