Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3V Pre-Release Speculation Thread.

Ever looked at a Unit in the Miniature Thread and thought you knew where they were going with it? Read a hint that someone dropped and something hit you? Share your thoughts here!

My Speculations,

Garrett Burns: We've been told 2 things.
A. He's quick on the Draw.
B. He has a Very "Cowboy-esque" Power.

So, Might he have a power like this?

QUICK DRAW
When Garrett Burns is Targeted for a Normal Attack form a non adjacent figure, roll the 20 sided die. if you roll an 11 or higher, the attacking figure receives one wound.

More thoughts later.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 6th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Pre-Release Speculation Thread.

Old April 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, my speculation is for Kursus. I'm guessing this:
Spoiler Alert!

Why so I think this?The playtesting thread told this.
With uncanny speed he bounds across the hilly land, leaping above the heads of his enemies. He halts, only for a moment, atop a hill; lets lose a feral roar, then leaps, his armored fists humming, into the swarming midst of his enemy. On impact, a sonic wave sweeps outwards, enemy troops stumble and fall; Kursus is the only one who remains standing. Here ends my speculation.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My thoughts on the Bloodburst Thrall.

I'm basing my speculation on 2 things.
1. The name Bloodburst
2. The figure looks very chunky, like it's swelling, and about to blow up.

So, 2 power ideas.

Bloodburst Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 4.
All figures adjacent to this Bllodburst Thrall are affected by Bloodburst Special Attack. Roll dice once for all affected figures. After attacking with Bloodburst Special Attack, destroy the attacking Thrall.

Or,

Bloodburst
When a Bloodburst Thrall you control receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing the Bloodburst Thrall, you may roll one attack die. If you roll a Skull, all figures adjacent to this Bloodburst Thrall receive a wound.

Old April 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You've got some interesting guesses here, Boromir. I'm not gonna tell you if you're right or wrong though. Now I can exercise the annoying nature of abusing inside knowledge. Mwa-ha-ha!

my tradelist
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
You've got some interesting guesses here, Boromir. I'm not gonna tell you if you're right or wrong though. Now I can exercise the annoying nature of abusing inside knowledge. Mwa-ha-ha!
Well, one good turn deserves another, having playtested Kursus, I'm not going to comment on your guesses. Don't want to get into trouble

Old April 6th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Personnaly, I thing that the Bloodburst will be nice against squads. That what the thralls needs to be more effective as they are specialized against heroes.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Well, one good turn deserves another, having playtested Kursus, I'm not going to comment on your guesses. Don't want to get into trouble
Yep, me neither but I've only gotta wait 3 more days for Kursus. You can playtest Garret and the bloodburst right now though and help put them through playtesting.

my tradelist
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, me neither but I've only gotta wait 3 more days for Kursus. You can playtest Garret and the bloodburst right now though and help put them through playtesting.
Already signed up for Garrett, but Viegon seems to be taking a nap. BB Thrall is next.

Old April 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Already signed up for Garrett, but Viegon seems to be taking a nap. BB Thrall is next.
He normally responds around lunch and 3'ish most days I've found.

my tradelist
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll send it to you, Boromir. Hold on a sec.
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

-ZB, who loves to see speculation

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs