Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' 7/2/15 Tradelist

I never really participated much in the old trade thread because I've had all the Heroscape I need for a while now, but the time has come to sell off some of my excess figures that don't hit the table much, and who better to sell to than everyone here? Hopefully my troops can find a better home than what I've been providing.

All figures are in good shape from a non-smoking environment and come with their Army Card, as well as any markers needed. They were excess parts of my collection, so are not marked in any way. I'm basing my prices off of Auggie's site and what things seem to go for on ebay. If you're interested in anything, please PM me a zip code and shipping preference, if any, so I can give you a shipping estimate.

HAVES:

HEROSCAPE

Marro Drudge (2 squads)
Moriko

C3V:

C3G:
Hydra Agents (3 minis, so not a full C3G squad's worth)
Mr. Hyde

WANTS:

Heroscape or cash, make an offer.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 10th, 2016 at 11:00 PM. Reason: updated list
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sherman Davies' 3/4/13 Tradelist

Great seller. Shipped quickly and his prices are amazing.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:22 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' 3/19/13 Tradelist

I've updated my sale list with the Orm's Return heroes.
Old March 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll do this just like my eBay feedback: Item just as described. Shipped quickly. Excellent seller!!

Thanks Sherman!
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:40 AM

Re: Sherman Davies' 4/5/13 Tradelist

Super Bogue doesn't seem to have a Trade List of his own, so I'll say it here: He's a great buyer whose payment and communication came promptly.

I've also updated my list with a bunch of unopened boosters and a few more loose figures.
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:49 PM

IronJaw Woo who?

PM sent.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:11 AM

Nobody doesn't seem to have a Trade List of his own, so I'll say it here: He's a great buyer whose payment and communication came promptly.

Deroche is another great trader, with instant communication and payment.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:27 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nobody's tradelist is on the 3rd page.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:44 PM

Nobody knows what's in an order marker Nobody knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Nobody's tradelist is on the 3rd page.
Not anymore! (Although it'll probably show up there again at some point!)

@Sherman Davies
Everything arrived quickly and in great shape today! Thanks again, sir. I shall remember to provide an address next time (I hear it tends to help with shipping!).

Trade Thread!
Battle Reports!
Exclamation Points!!!
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:04 AM

vanwhackjob Woo who?

Awesome purchase from Sherman Davies! Lightning fast shipping!

Good trades with: phil413ican, Sherman Davies, OrcElfArmyOne, Serenity, beholderthedm, Mossman, tfelts, evilwevil, Nabsten, sixthflagbearer, sadpony, The CEE

Last edited by vanwhackjob; April 12th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:57 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Great purchase from Sherman Davies that arrived today! My son went nuts over it! The more Elementals the better...lol

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:07 AM

SouthPawScrapper has disabled reputation

Sherman Davies is a great seller. Shipped fast!

The Bigger they are the harder they fall, But I will beat them all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades